Recent content by kaluah8123

1. K

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

It could have been worse for us and last year it definitely would have been. Not defending the coaching or the outcome but with everything I mentioned what can you expect the score line to look like? The referee gave us zero favours in addition to everything else. Need to see a few more games...
  2. K

Can’t argue, couldn’t agree more.
  3. K

- We made 13 errors to the eels 3. - We lost JAC midway through the first half and were essentially playing with 12. - Salmon shifted to centres second half. - We missed 28 tackles compared to the Eels 23 with 40% possession. - Offloads for the Eels we’re sticking. - We got beat 4x tries to 2x...
  4. K

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

Or he kept him on the field to send him a message.
  5. K

3.2.1 vs sharks

No hype matey. He has played well in both trials and deserves a crack in the starting lineup. Offered more in attack in both his showings so far then anyone else in the role. Facts not hype. If he doesn’t maintain the “hype” Ciro will no doubt bench him and start Curran.
  6. K

3.2.1 vs sharks

I for one think he has been great in both trials. Earned the 13 IMO.
  7. K

Opinion Only Positive

Depth players that can an cycle in and out based on form. It’s almost like they have created too much competition for certain spots deliberately. Only the strongest will survive and the later wil likely look for an early release.
  8. K

Opinion Joseph O'Neill should be our 7

I liked Hutchinson and Sexton last week. Different story this week. Hutchinson ticks more boxes for mine at this stage and Oloapu can stay in Reggie’s for the year when he returns. Needs constant game time and our Reggie’s will be a strong side for him to build his confidence in.
  9. K

Opinion Only Positive

A lot of individual positives. Salmon, Xerri, Curran, Wilson, Hughes, Preston, Kikau. Our 1,6,7,9 need work.
  10. K

Where is Kiraz?

Can anyone shed some light on why he isn’t taking part in any of the trials?
  11. K

News NRL Pre-Season Challenge: Bulldogs name halfback for match two

I reckon you are onto something here. He needs to pick a tough defensive line up to make up for the attack which needs to improve. I was happy with DH and Sexton in the trial so I’m on the fence.
  12. K

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

Salmon did his chances no harm at all. He looked good to my eye. I would say Curran has to perform well in the next trial to guarantee his spot. Feeling Curran will get the nod narrowly he has an even trial.
  13. K

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

Reed was a bit disappointing and stifled the attack on many occasions. Hard to tell if the runners off camera missed the mark or not. Salmon was good with ball in hand and strong in D. Hughes is an impact forward who is going to be massive for us if he stays fit. Xerri got better as the game...
  14. K

Our Future looks good.

Hayward was composed and impressive. Hope this young man gets some more opportunities. It’s almost like why did we sign Turpin?
  15. K

Our Future looks good.

Knight looked very average with ball in hand. Slowest player on the park. Defended hard though I will give him that.