Recent content by JuStINcReDIbLe.

1. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Opinion When Four doesn’t fit into two please explain

1. Averillo 2. Addo-Carr 3. Cotric 4. Naden 5. Allan 6. Burton 7. Johnson Yes please
  2. JuStINcReDIbLe.

The Bulldogs Member Forum Thread

I was the one that asked Des about Klemmer @ lock. The shortest question of the night I found the night productive and informative. I was on the anti-Des/Dib bandwagon before tonight but I could honestly see the pain that they were both going through. We are a team and we need to stick...
  3. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Old school kennelers

Hello
  4. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Pritchard's selfless decision to leave Bulldogs

Can we send them Tony Williams instead??
  5. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Team of the decade 2005-2014

1. Luke Patten 2. Hazem El Masri 3. Josh Morris 4. 5. 6. 7. Brett Kimmorley 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Andrew Ryan 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood 14. Josh Jackson 15. Josh Reynolds 16. 17. Can't think of the rest
  6. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Lafai off the mark

He couldn't step out of a paper bag. I can not believe how slow he is compared to 2014 Disgusting form
  7. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Lafai off the mark

Lafai is a bum. He
  8. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Bring Taupau back

Noticed he was at the game at Belmore. Would love nothing more than to have him back in the blue and white. Yes he is raw and can concede a penalty or two but imagine him in a few seasons time... He and Klemmer would be unstoppable
  9. JuStINcReDIbLe.

has Lafai bulked up too much

Sorry to re hash an old thread but didn't want to start a new one Watched the game three times now and I understand the surface was horrendous however i am a little concerned about our man Laf. He was our best attacking weapon last year with his footwork and speed and I am genuinely...
  10. JuStINcReDIbLe.

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

Two ANZ Members tickets for sale In Category 623 $350 each Face Value Let me know who is interested
  11. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Key Rings Sent By The Club

Ive been a member for over 5 years and ive received diddly squat. I have been questioning why i bother to be 100% honest. /rant pt 2
  12. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Key Rings Sent By The Club

As a member I never received a keyring nor have i received anything from the dogs fullstop Feels like the same people receiving these goodies over and over /rant
  13. JuStINcReDIbLe.

John Sila to Tigers for 2014

Announced on twitter by Wests Tigers. Korobite has signed with storm Sila had so much potential. Sad to see him go
  14. JuStINcReDIbLe.

Your team this week if Reynolds, Hodkinson, T-Rex and Morris all make Origin?

1. Sam Perret 2. Mitch Brown 3. Krisnan Inu 4. Tim Lafai 5. Chase Stanley 6. Moses Mbye 7. Jaline Graham 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Greg Eastwood 13. Dale Finuacne 14. Tim Browne 15. David Klemmer 16. Pat Ohanlan 24. Sam Kasiano