Recent content by Just An Option

1. J

What would you do???

I have a friend whose boyfriend goes out of his way doing "nice things" for another girl..they now chat on facebook and msn...is he just being nice and nothing more..or is he slowly trying to win over this new girl... Her bf and this new girl have a lot more things in common.. Should my...
  2. J

Happy Birthday Moe

happy birthday moe..hope you hava a great day!!! <3
  3. J

Chipped Teeth

bonjela would help numb the pain using sensodyne or toothpaste specifically for sensitive teeth on a regular basis could also help i chipped my tooth 3 months ago and my dentist couldn't file it down since it would make it uneven with my other front tooth...if it's only a small chip then...
  4. J

Christmas "Wish List" Thread

my materialistic wants this year for christmas are: - a new LCD or LED TV - a new ipod - a new cover for my iphone - new shoes - a diva gift voucher - new clothes that is all :D
  5. J

The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

pic taken at one of the shops that just opened up in our centre... this one made me LOL so i had to take a pic and post it on the kennel :p
  6. J

The Kennel BBQ 09 Photos

sorry mine are late...but someone broke my laptop :mad: more would be posted on fb once my laptop is working again
  7. J

The 'Thankyou Moe' Thread

thanks moe and whoever else organised the bbq...great day :)
  8. J

Australian Idol Grand Final

guy sebastian isn't filipino...he is part asian though australian idol winners should not equal/mean that the winner must be someone who is a "true blood australian".....just as long as they are australian citizens...
  9. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

great...i'll ask oz to go get a sara lee chocolate cake tray then...that goes well with ice cream :D
  10. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

tina - are you still bringing dessert???
  11. J

Movember Photo Diary: 2009

oz - day 19
  12. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

btw..what time is it on again??? :o
  13. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

you're looking great moe...good work on the weight loss... but seriously..i didn't see any problem with your weight before :love: should i bring a kfc bucket of chicken as well just in case we can't start the bbq??? maybe like an entree
  14. J

Kennel BBQ - Part 2.....

i too can bring desserts...krispy kreme donuts perhaps????
  15. J

Your Work Xmas Party

FIRST ONE: What are you doing and what theme is it? Retailer Christmas Party - fantastic night of fiesta fun including live mariachi and salsa music, fabulous Mexican food and margaritas and of course el-bowling :) Theme: Mexican Where are you having it? at the Shopping Centre When is...