Recent content by JUNKYARD DOGS

1. JUNKYARD DOGS

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Might be making way for Schuster
  2. JUNKYARD DOGS

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Yeah I sure was, should have done it in Blue text i guess haha. I cannot understand how much this prick gets away with.
  3. JUNKYARD DOGS

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

He wont get charged for any of it, its the fans fault for the Boo's. Poor bloke is getting racially abused.
  4. JUNKYARD DOGS

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Im loving how the boys are standing up for themselves against wannabe thugs on the field. Seems like we are getting a bit of passion back into the team.
  5. JUNKYARD DOGS

Mobile site pushing to chrome or Tapatalk?

I'm getting the below on phone and ipad. Invalid License "The Forum is currently not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator."
  6. JUNKYARD DOGS

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Too early for Papalii and O’Neill???? [emoji23][emoji23] 1 - Wilson 6 - Taaffe 7 - Hutchison Burton & Critta Centres. Curran Lock Kiraz & Xerri wing Salmon 14
  7. JUNKYARD DOGS

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Was clearly a game managed by the officials tonight. Sitting with a few blokes that aren’t Dogs supporters and they were blowing up more than me
  8. JUNKYARD DOGS

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Trell Mitt
  9. JUNKYARD DOGS

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Missed most of first half, see a lot saying Storm has a reserve grade side. We have some quite decent players sitting out also, couple of Mil I believe.
  10. JUNKYARD DOGS

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Any spots left in SuperCoach at all?