Recent content by JRC

1. J

News Kent (Triple M) reveals the toll of the in fighting

I listened to this today and Kent actually embarrassed himself. As soon as the caller mentioned Hasler, Kent jumped in and his pre determined answer was just crap. He sounded like an idiot which I enjoyed.
  2. J

Official Round 1 - Dogs vs Warriors - Consolidated Match Thread

Where’s the line speed? Where’s the intensity in defence?
  3. J

Bulldogs Dean Pay fined $25,000 for criticising referees. - Update Page 18

Good onya Deano. The CEO and Board must be backing him too, so that’s much better than PC Castle who never stood up for the players.
  4. J

KIERAN FORAN READY TO GIVE UP WORLD CUP SPOT TO FOCUS ON PRESEASON FOR BULLDOGS

Guys, go easy. I am friends with her and her kids and they are all really nice people. She's a great mum to her kids and a nice lady. We should all try not to judge a book by its cover remember. Yep, she's older. Will it last, who knows. But at the moment she's happy and he's happy. All good.
  5. J

Which Players will be reinvigorated after Hasbeens departure?

I think all the boys will be excited to have Foran (as long as his injuries are fixed up). These boys have been playing without a half for 6 years. I think a few training sessions with a player with some direction and genuine skills as a half and all the boys will be getting amped with the...
  6. J

Dean Pay mega thread

The interviews for the coaching position have started, through the media anyway. Pay is saying all the right things. Whether he's any good or not, who knows, but so far he's speaking to the job criteria.
  7. J

Bulldogs bark and bite back to their best.

Hahahaha, Your best post ever. Very good Sir
  8. J

Why Des Hasler won't be sacked.

Mr I. Why are you always having a go at people on the forum for believing what they read in the papers, social media etc. and then have the hide to post an article/video by other journos like it's gospel? Just wondering. Not saying this piece of media is right or wrong (I admit I wouldn't have a...
  9. J

Round 17 - Dogs vs Eels - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Not a massive fan of Mbye at 7 but gee he's a good runner of the ball. I can see him doing ok at 5'8 next year with Foran running the show.
  10. J

I wonder if....

Surely something has to change.......right? Please....
  11. J

I wonder if....

True. But maybe it was their job or his and he's trying to save his ass.
  12. J

I wonder if....

first off, I'd be pretty happy to Get a new coach. I am sick of the way we play, tired of missing players in key positions and just a little bored with the game. I was Wondering though. It's possible the players played so poorly against Manly because half of them have been informed that they...
  13. J

Who's to Blame?

Just had a look at the official bulldogs facebook and the comments are 90% on sacking coach and players. I know a few on here have been saying it's only the Kennel wanting Des out but if that was the case it isn't anymore. The pressure is getting turned right up now. And before the usual people...
  14. J

According to Des he will be for 2 more years.

Longest interview I've ever seen of Des. He was fairly open at the start too. Me thinks he's had a bit of a tap on the shoulder from the board regarding his manner with the media and perhaps been asked to be a bit more open and responsive. Seemed like it was killing him inside though.
  15. J

Caption This..

In Canberra they taught us to look for holes and pass it to our fastest attacking weapons.......... What? We don't have any weapons..... Tolman........ok Des.