1. J

Pitovao

? The name is Joey!
  2. J

Canterbury Cup Stats Round 1

Young guns holding up in the stats.
  3. J

Pitovao

Yep played solid! Did his job, No errors! He'll get better each game! I'd say he'd be the new Josh Jackson, if the Bulldogs keep him!
  4. J

News Bulldogs fighting to keep young stars

Yes! Michael Jordan said in his day you didn't get paid until you made the NBA! These days players are getting hyped and paid big money before they even get close to the NBA. They call it... paid on potential! If you don't have heart and tough as nails! You won't last!
  5. J

Cup Highlights?

No Cup Highlights??? These are players are the closest to playing First grade and seeing who's the next up and coming! A lot attention on HM and SG?
  6. J

News Training Squad Profiles

Not the height I'm too concerned about? We need high footy IQ, Toughness and a big heart!
  7. J

Bulldogs’ best 17: Pressure on Lachlan Lewis and Jeremy Marshall-King gets his moment

I'm looking ahead and looking forward to Javvier Pitovao coming through!
  8. J

How is our recruitment going

We have good young backrows in Junior coming through? Why buy more? My money is on Javvier Pitovao coming through if gets a chance?
  9. J

Opinion Payne in the Hass

Haas needs to play a few more years to truly see if he can maintain his current form or if he is going to be a one hit wonder? But he is doing very well at the moment.
  10. J

Opinion Payne in the Hass

He has come along way since 2017 playing 20's and was very average. There are a lot young guns in this age group still waiting to get a chance to do what he is doing in first grade. Good on him!!!
  11. J

Round 21 Team List - Canterbury Cup and Jersey Flegg

Flegg missed him yesterday and missed Javvier Pitovao in the second half with a split head at the end of the first half.
  12. J

Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Round 17 - Team and Game Discussion

Yes, hope so for the kid. He works hard and is always harder when living and playing in another country. Braden Uele is another kid that is doing well at the Sharks from NZ and wasn't looked at from the Warriors.
  13. J

Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Round 17 - Team and Game Discussion

Was at the game on Friday, he made the difference of winning the game when he came on. Took the first hit up in the first seconds of getting on. Had high energy and work load for the time he was on. Back in NZ this kid will play 80mins easy, does all the 1% really well and tough. Great line...
  14. J

Jersey Flegg - Round 16 - Team and Game Discussion

Yes, too much emphasis on who scores the trys and missing out on who gets them up the field to score, also who is solid on defense and has a big engine with good footy IQ.
  15. J

Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Round 14 - Team and Game Discussion

I agree, seen it a lot in NZ. Harper, Renof, Kalachi, Pitovao and Tass need to be kept bleeding through or we will loose them to other clubs and they will come back to haunt us! Happens all the time when these young guns are snapped up! Bleed them through and develop them = Pure breds!