Recent content by JP

1. J

Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Jeez did we even receive a penalty at all, besides the accidental offside?
  2. J

R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

Im not all that concerned about the result, yeah sure it would be nice to win, all I wanna see is the bloody forwards winding up from the back fence and having a real crack at hurting the opposing big boppers, none of this reversing into the defensive line hoping for an offload, offloads come...
  3. J

Lost my mum...

Yes I lost my mum 14yrs ago to breast Cancer, such a horrible killer of women and men too, thoughts and condolences at this tough time.
  4. J

State of Origin Discussion

Did anyone get on, this came good
  5. J

1 win from 12 series and Pearce was nowhere near it, he must be back on the piss.
  6. J

Pearce, i just don't know what to say anymore,,,,,lol
  7. J

If you gamble put you're house on qld to win into smith man of the match
  8. J

When are the selectors gonna learn, Pearce = loss. Look at game 1 16 points to Nsw with him off the field, proof is in the watching
  9. J

Jackson cordner Maloney and teddy are the only ones trying imo
  10. J

Hook Pearce, hayne to 5/8 Maloney to 7 bird to centre
  11. J

Fergo wtf u doin u goose
  12. J

Pearce missed the tackle on holmes
  13. J

The most likely team des Hasler will line up next year

Morris Brenko morris Hopoate Montoya Foran Frawley Klemmer Mbye woods Jackson Rfm Tolman Elliott Tualau Fualalo Asapeli.
  14. J

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

Im prepared to give Dessie a bit of latitude, my reasons are as follows and it is about the players. Hoppa too slow easily manhandled, in wrong position, he is a centre at best. Holland, give me a break, reserve grader, no more needs to be said. Montoya only showing glimpses of potential, he is...
  15. J

Our superior attack

But if we complete every set, were the best team, unless you still can't bloody well get the ball over the line.....