Recent content by jon50n

1. J

Open training sessions

I asked them the same thing after we went to the Parra v Dogs game as my young ones was upset as they missed out on seeing the players so I sent the Bulldogs an email and this was the response.
  2. J

Official RFM granted immediate release

Wish RFM well but why didn't he take his buddy Hayze Perham with him surely the Dragons need a quality outside back HAHA ... on a serious note hopefully this means we cleared some money to sign a quality FORWARD me wishing it was a MAY lad but who knows ... go the mighty BULLDOGS!
  3. J

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I prefer AFB over Luai any day for that kind of money however looks like we might be making a play for Luai to get the May brothers on board, this only makes sense if we have decided to drop out of the race for AFB. If this is true the winner might be us as the May brothers are great players and...
  4. J

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Reports player at the centre of Bulldogs training drama considering legal action The player at the centre of the training drama which has engulfed the Canterbury Bulldogs is reportedly closer to taking legal action after a meeting failed to resolve the issue on Thursday. The Daily Telegraph...
  5. J

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

Waddell only playing good if that because he needs a new contract!
  6. J

Official Burton Injury

Most likely issues with their neighbour as there has been an ongoing issues for a very long time and was on ACA a few months ago!
  7. J

(Perspective) Nice win, but..

Yes our DEFENSE still needs ALOT of work however with Sexton directing the team, frees up Mahoney to play hooker and frees up Burto to play at his strengths which is running .. looking much better attack wise but needing passion at our defense ,,, go the mighty blue and white!
  8. J

Skelton

CC said he is a project so looks like we are looking at long term with this beast ... cannot wait for him to develop some more as he will be a dangerous with more game time and with Kikau on the edge OMG the possibilities are endless!
  9. J

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

ADC gets taken out when he chased Burtos bomb WTF should have been a penalty FFS ... Our beloved team always gets the bad calls against us and we should have been awarded a penalty for the WIN!!!
  10. J

Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

I used to think Burton was over rated however IF we had a HALFBACK that actually plays some footy then the pressure would be off Burto and Mahoney and they can just play that supporting role that their positions required them to do. At the moment we haven't got a 7 and unfortunately both our 6...
  11. J

News Phil Gould's $6m Carnage At Penrith Panthers, Canterbury Bulldogs

Need to ask Gould how he continues to live in Rothchilds head rent free all these years .. GENIUS at work reaLLy!!!!
  12. J

Rumour cameron murray/moses

Is it April the 1st already?
  13. J

Matty Johns Discusses Ciraldo Appointment

I met Matty and MG a few years back he was doing his radio gig, this dude like you said is all for the cameras, the real Matty is arrogant and I would not even bother with this dude, however Mg was such a down to earth guy and always up for a chat no matter who you are! Years ago back when the...
  14. J

How Gus recruited Cameron Ciraldo in a Gosford McDonald's

Ciraldo sounds like a genuine down to earth guy who has great values and is a hard working guy who does it for love and not the cash, really hoping he succeeds otherwise could be career ending for him as a head coach .. fingers crossed he does well and earns the respect from the club and it's...
  15. J

Opinion Averillo cooked

Give this kid a full pre season at FB and I'm sure the dropped balls might be a thing of the past! Avo has finally found his position in our side, has great speed, knows how to pass and kick, knows how to sniff out a try BUT needs to work on getting them run meters up but I would like to see him...