Recent content by jof

1. jof

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Maybe all the shit cnts we've sacked over the last 5 years can come to the court case as witnesses like the final episode of Seinfeld
  2. jof

I hope Liam Knight doesn't also sue us for making him get that atrocious hair dye for being late to training.
  3. jof

His lawyer previously represented drug runners, gangsters and Payne Haas' mum lol
  4. jof

And just like that the Trindall story is buried
  5. jof

My Under 12s soccer coach made me run 2 laps around the oval after training in absolutely pissing down rain because I was late one day. Wasn't even my fucking fault! The old man stopped for petrol on the way and bumped into an old mate. Maybe I should have sued him for deprivation of me liberties.
  6. jof

What a money grubbing piece of shit. Hope we don't give him a cent
  7. jof

News Nrl360

They didn't even cover the Trindall story tonight. Would have been a solid half hour special on it for a Dogs player
  8. jof

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Cronulla Sharks five-eighth Braydon Trindall has been charged with mid-range drink-driving while holding a suspended licence, and is awaiting further test results on an alleged potential positive cocaine reading. Trindall was tested on Monday morning, just hours after his team’s victory over the...
  9. jof

Opinion Medical Retirements

Can we medically retire Patolo?
  10. jof

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Yeah he was awful. I started watching that game live but just couldn't tolerate his obnoxious yelling. I hope he doesn't cover the GF this weekend
  11. jof

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Nice highlight package of the SG Ball semi https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/04/22/nswrl-tv-highlights--une-sg-ball-cup-semi-finals/
  12. jof

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

I think Woods contract specifies he is top 30 next year. Given how well O'Neill and even Hayward are coming along and that Taaffe and Hutchison are contracted for 2025 it's looking increasingly more likely Sexton is surplus to requirements and won't be resigned. If that's the case we should...
  13. jof

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

O'Neill's definitely got a higher ceiling than Sexton in my opinion. He was great on Sunday
  14. jof

News Nrl360

Anasta seems to be shitting on Buzz a lot more since the 20 year reunion get together. I'm sure the old flogs name popped up in conversation given the constant negative garbage he writes and the fact that Braith works with him. Mason shits on him regularly on his podcast too