Recent content by Jebbundy

1. J

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Think we are frustrating a few teams this yr. ponga was a passenger last week 2 but they only just lost to the roosters. We won. we just lost to melbs and Souths and sharks in the last 20. I think we are there in defence on game day. Proud of the improvement
  2. J

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Seems like everyone says our opposition had a poor day. Think our defence is matching that of some of the top teams. Frustrating a few heads out there. Hope we get some recognition from the media this week. Great win.
  3. J

Super proud tonight

Chuck Mann in there and king we look good, everybody is trying. We are getting closer this yr. Very close.
  4. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

He’s not setting anything up. I can’t see any organisation. I’m so confused
  5. J

He’s the only one I don’t get. Everyone els is improving, hutch is going backwards
  6. J

Hutchinson…..hands on hips. consistently cuts back in field to no one Falls over himself in defence No kicking game No passing game No threat No challenge So if he’s only there for size in defence he’s not even doing that. They scored last in his side. kiks may as well be our 7
  7. J

Great last play.and hutcho kicks it out. Hey how said he wasn’t a half. Hutcho please keep being out 7 you are amazing!
  8. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Footy 101 if you are up by 4 points with nothing in the tank. Kick for position and not just an aimless bomb. I feel for burto there. There no number 7 looking to take charge there at all……
  9. J

In fairness critta is trying to create something as Hutchinson is not doing anything, they are getting bunched and no room cause he’s to slow. look on the others side. few breaks there as kiks and burto straightening up or passing early. hutch setting up for a picnic with his mates.
  10. J

Makes a cup of tea and wants to share it, but is upset that no one wants tea hutcho, no one wants tea..
  11. J

Hutchinson so slow you can read his before he’s passed it. Fark he’s crap.
  12. J

Someone get Hutchinson off the god dam field
  13. J

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

1.Papali’i 2. Jac 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Kriaz 6. Burton 7. Sexton Hutch.13 cover for Mann just for this week give Toby a chance and don’t knock hutch just for 1 week see how it goes. stack the bench. If halves go down or centres hutch can cover. curran can cover 13