Recent content by jcdogs84

1. jcdogs84

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Now the heart rate has gone down I can appreciate the win. Was a great opening 40 and that type of effort can't be ignored. Shit turned ugly real quick and was very dissapointing to see the boys fall into bad habits...still they weathered the storm and got the two points that we desperately...
  2. jcdogs84

News Kikau Update People

Great episode. Kiks signing proving to be bigger then just his onfield presence (whens hes actlually playing!). Astute move by the club...with the pathways in Canterbury NZ, QLD and Fiji, it's clear to see the club has their shit together. Hurts that it's not translating to first grade just yet...
  3. jcdogs84

Presser

Good to see Ciro fire up in the presser, hopefully the boys aim up next week. That was a very soft performance from the outset. The very first set of the game was like the start to the second half in the Sharks game a couple weeks back. No excuses for the boys to not start halves with energy...
  4. jcdogs84

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

The latest injury update on the dogs website says Kiraz is back into full team training. I'm guessing he's back for this week. Max King also no longer on the injury list so he could also be back. Insteresting to see the estimated rounds to return from injury for each player has been removed.
  5. jcdogs84

News 'I beg your pardon': Fuming referee explodes at Bulldogs firebrand Josh Reynolds

JR was definitely in the wrong in regards to approaching the ref, thats for Reed to manage and Atkins had the right to tell JR to go away, but honestly the way he asserted his authority was way over the top. Maybe JR had been pestering him all half, or perhaps JRs reputation was on the ref's tip...
  6. jcdogs84

News Averillo scores spectacular double to leave Dragons hanging by a thread

Was very happy for the kid. Hopefully his confindence continues to build off the back of that performance yesterday. Despite a few defensive issues at times he has been having a great season.
  7. jcdogs84

Opinion Potter did more with less

That JR could just as easily play 5/8 or 7 in this team
  8. jcdogs84

Yeah traditionally he has. But in today's society a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man... who could deny that JR couldnt identify as a 7?
  9. jcdogs84

I'm nodding to this, Townsend sends off Kimoorley vibes hard. Still sketchy about Frawls to the wall though... but each to their own. Who coaches?
  10. jcdogs84

The Prince of Belmore returned...need I say more?
  11. jcdogs84

God bless Christopher Reeve, that man could fly....BUT what we need right now is some of that that Stephen Hawking IQ...if the boys implemented his theories into practice we would surpass one the dimensional plays... I hear you Nash, but I'm backing Burto (and not in a homosexual way...but...
  12. jcdogs84

Hayze Perham Appreciation Thread

I'm not a huge fan of Perham but he isn't a major issue. He makes plenty of yards for a fullback and has been relatively safe. Pretty sure he had a hand in a couple of our tries tonight to......... Our problem is our halves and lack of go forward and its plain to see. We need big boppers going...
  13. jcdogs84

Hi Nash, can I call you Nash? I agree, Oloapu isn't the answer right now. Watching his performance in NSWCup today instilled to me that he is some way off. Can definitely see that he won't offer 1st grade much more at this stage of his career, but the talent is there for future seasons. You...
  14. jcdogs84

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

Happy to call bullshit against Gus on this one. Don't mind his public stance here, but there is plenty to adress privately on "effort"
  15. jcdogs84

Will Burton ever be our Fittler or Lockyer?

I have always believed Burton was the man for us even before we signed him. He showed in his panther cameos (before cementing his 1st grade spot) that he was a footy player. The kid has all of the right attributes. It's not working at the moment but I'm not death riding him yet. Has a HEAP of...