Recent content by JAZZY92

1. JAZZY92

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

Weapon @Dognacious cheers mate!
  2. JAZZY92

Hahaha I’m a 1 league operator and I’m already in one with my mates anyway. Multiple leagues is way too much effort. I’m not sure what the dynamic is on here with SC but I wouldn’t mind being in a group of kennelers.
  3. JAZZY92

I’m clearly way too late for the league but is there any chance of a kennel group on supercoach? You can have unlimited teams and it’s just based on total points but could be a shout for fun and bragging rights?
  4. JAZZY92

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

@Critta Magic on a side note, you weren’t kidding about Preston. Fuck me dead. Impressive.
  5. JAZZY92

Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

I know you’re taking the piss, but I legitimately read their comments like this :tearsofjoy:
  6. JAZZY92

I’m with you here mate. Cannot for the life of me figure out what people are so upset about. He runs the ball, he gets trapped with it. He passes, doesn’t create anything. For comparison, Reynolds had 2 runs for about 8 meters and got just as, if not more smashed than Flanagan, and Josh is the...
  7. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Mate ya love to see it. Just want to see it all season now.
  8. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Yeah, tigers, who leaked 42 points :tearsofjoy:
  9. JAZZY92

Where will we finish - on the record

Final position - 8th Win/loss - 12/12 - 0.500 For/Against - Positive (gets us into finals)
  10. JAZZY92

After watching today's trial game, who's in your 17?

1. Perham 2. Addo Carr 3. Alamoti 4. Averillo 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Flanno 8. Thompson 9. Mahoney 10. King 11. Kikau 12. RFM 13. Sutton 14. Brown/Topine 15. TPJ 16. Pele 17. Preston
  11. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Happened right infront of me. My jaw hit the floor. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a hooker throw a triple cut out to the winger from left midfield like that. Was even more blown away that butter fingers Okunbor actually caught it.
  12. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Certainly got some nice speed for a big boy
  13. JAZZY92

Post Match discussion

Ahh okay. I watched it live at the game and haven’t seen the replay yet but I’ll keep an eye on it when I do!