Recent content by JayBee

1. JayBee

Official Congratulations NRL 360

Way to give me a stiffy ffs
  2. JayBee

News NRL Draw: The good, bad and ugly for your club in 2024

Some observations I made on our draw, that I only just realised: Until round 18 (excluding bye situations) - every team we face will have at least 1 day extra day turn around. By round 13, we would of faced 4 teams coming off the bye (including 3 weeks in a row in rounds 11, 12 and 13). I know...
  3. JayBee

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Define nearly? Missing our: Starting striker Starting CB Starting LB Starting RB Mason Mount (wherever the fuck he starts) Also - we will be lucky to finish 6th - but I had to come back just to call out the above for your typical shit take. You are right in that we played absolutely...
  4. JayBee

Nah I think it was server related? Anyway. Cheers boomer for getting me banned.
  5. JayBee

I was a mod. Go figure. Can't remember why I stopped (I think it was after the initial site shutdown about 10 ish years ago and I stopped posting, so I think i just lost it?) Also - it was a banter thread. Clearly you missed the memo.
  6. JayBee

Mmmm. I would say cowards. It’s a wonder you love this place so much. Cause they act like a dictatorship
  7. JayBee

Alright ya commie, calm down
  8. JayBee

Always thought you were a snowflake.
  9. JayBee

At least have the decency to ping me... absolute flogs
  10. JayBee

Which pussy moderator banned me from the banter thread? FFS its a BANTER THREAD
  11. JayBee

The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Love the 12 year old mentality “but but but, they would flog your team”
  12. JayBee

Woman wins mens grappling comp

Just saw this. u15s
  13. JayBee

Woman wins mens grappling comp

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-28/matildas-face-backlash-after-loss-to-boys-team/7456458# Albeit 8 years old - here are a bunch of under 15s Newcastle Jets players putting 7 (without reply) against the best of our Tillies
  14. JayBee

Mark Hunt

Could it also be a bookie, who stood to make more than the millions on offer?
  15. JayBee

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

Please change your name to "King of shit takes"