Recent content by Jarrad El Hickey

1. Jarrad El Hickey

Your Round 1 Team?

1. Blake Taaffe 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Stephen Crichton 4. Bronson Xerri 5. Josh Addo Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Toby Sexton 8. Max King 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Villiame Kikau 12. Jacob Preston 13. Josh Curran 14. Kurt Mann 15. Jaeman Salmon 16. Sam Hughes 17. Kurtis Morrin Hutchison...
  2. Jarrad El Hickey

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

Patolo is constantly concussed, hasn’t shown much when he has been fit, hughes hasn’t really shown anything either way yet, i hope all the young middles go well, but i fear for us this season. never seen a pack get rolled like we did last year and it’s only gotten weaker imo
  3. Jarrad El Hickey

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

the problem is they weren’t replaced, we already had knight and king and have fuck all forwards behind them. very thin through the middle this year
  4. Jarrad El Hickey

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

maybe there’s a reason for that you flog
  5. Jarrad El Hickey

Opinion Chris Patolo

Came on good at the end of his first season done absolutely nothing since very surprised we resigned him
  6. Jarrad El Hickey

Opinion Morrin

Such a fan, plays with heart and energy he’s got a place in my side every day of the week
  7. Jarrad El Hickey

Sharks Next Week

Perham Burns Skelton Alamoti Casey Burton Flanagan King Mahoney TPJ Preston RFM Sutton Oloapu Morrin Waddell Tsikrikas or Hughes That’d be my side assuming Averillo and Davey are out. Reynolds has tried but it’s time to blood Oloapu slowly, not fair to throw him in at 7 against a good sharks...
  8. Jarrad El Hickey

News How many games has Flanagan gone without a try assist or even a line break assist?

That was his bulldogs debut 2021, still his best game in a bulldogs jumper
  9. Jarrad El Hickey

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

As run down as Belmore is I just love it change is inevitable but I love the feeling of going back in time when at the ground
  10. Jarrad El Hickey

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

It’s good but hate that it’s going on the hill gonna be sad seeing belmore like that
  11. Jarrad El Hickey

Hayze Perham & Kyle Flanagan

Perhams been good I don’t know why people are off him and I actually thought Flanagan was decent last night
  12. Jarrad El Hickey

How long has everyone been a bulldogs fan for

2005 for me grew up in tiger territory so liked the tigers, my parents being bulldogs fans then saw the Ogre run over Gibbs and was hooked ever since, never stood a chance either way as it’s turned out
  13. Jarrad El Hickey

Rd 2 vs Storm 3-2-1

3 Kiraz 2 Kikau 1 King Sutton, Foxx Perham also very good Pretty much the whole team played well tonight great win
  14. Jarrad El Hickey

News ‘I regret not coming back earlier’: SBW opens up on emotional Bulldogs homecoming

Fuck Sonny Bill narcissistic flog shouldn’t be anywhere near the club
  15. Jarrad El Hickey

Bailey Biondi-Odo released, Reece Hoffman promoted to Top 30

That’s a shame he showed great promise a couple of years ago injuries got him I guess