Recent content by jamescairns2

1. jamescairns2

The "I'm not renewing my membership" rollcall.

Never ever. I'll renew until I die. Support for Bulldogs as long as they put on a jersey and play.
  2. jamescairns2

Our Spine Since 2012

I didn't think we would miss Hokko so much. I dare say we would still be around with his direction and leadership, Oh and goalkicking.
  3. jamescairns2

Pearce ruled out!

Think people really unfairly underrate Pearce. He has been the half back of one of the best teams of the modern era and has shown plenty of skill. He is no JT or even hunt but the man isn't useless
  4. jamescairns2

My friend is making a bulldogs clips compilation, what are the MUST HAVE moments?

Burgess vs Williams Ennis Eastwood in Easter match last year
  5. jamescairns2

Perrett is ****ing rubbish

brett morris doesnt score the first try on saturday without perretts break down the sideline and quick play the ball
  6. jamescairns2

Tickets for game vs Roosters

always wondered about that.
  7. jamescairns2

Tickets for game vs Roosters

just bought a ticket in bay 40, pax 21101. cant wait, we have the best and most passionate fans, my dragons mate last week was even impressed by how we turned out. no one gets behind their boys like we do.
  8. jamescairns2

Random Bulldogs Pics

that photo of pritchard and graham is an immediate wallpaper, thank you!
  9. jamescairns2

Thursday and friday raining all day.. here come the dogs of war

If I recall correctly there was a stat mentioned during a game that the Bulldogs win a very high percentage of wet weather games.
  10. jamescairns2

Thursday and friday raining all day.. here come the dogs of war

What? Graham, Klemmer, Jackson, Tolman , Eastwood, Pritchard aren't dogs of war? Did you see the defensive effort on Saturday night.
  11. jamescairns2

Your team vs rorters

what the goodness, youd put a winger who is found the line 22 times in centres. sorry but i respectfully think those are ridiculous ideas haha
  12. jamescairns2

NSW CUP FINALS WEEK 2 - Dogs vs Warriors Team List and Game Thread

excellent work by jaline graham to score wow
  13. jamescairns2

NSW CUP FINALS WEEK 2 - Dogs vs Warriors Team List and Game Thread

good back movement to score by mcinally, 10-6