Recent content by jam3491

1. J

What happens when Jacko/graham come back

1. Morris 2. Rona 3. Morris 4. Lafai 5. Perrett 6. Mbye 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Graham 11. Pritchard 12. Jackson 13. Eastwood 14. Kasiano 15. Lane 16. Klemmer 17. Reynolds This will be the first choice 17 for the year in my opinion. I like having reynolds off the bench he can...
  2. J

Belmore Ticket Pricing

Bit disappointing that the family price for the storm game on the hill is $61 and for sharks game is $91. Might not seem like much but to a family it is, poor form by the club in my opinion
  3. J

Round 16 - Dogs vs Storm - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Jackson's definitely out because even if it's downgraded it's still 1 week. My team would be: 1. B. Morris 2. C. Rona 3. J. Morris 4. T. Lafai 5. S. Perrett 6. J. Reynolds 7. M. M bye 8. A. Tolman 9. M. Lichaa 10. D. Klemmer 11. F. Pritchard 12. G. Eastwood 13. S. Kasiano 14. L. Perrett 15...
  4. J

Thoughts on the Jackson lifting tackle

does anyone know what time the charge sheet gets released?
  5. J

Retention/ Recruitment

I actually think our recruitment/retention has been really good over the last few years. This is the team I see next year. 1. B. Morris (28) 2. C. Rona (23) 3. J. Morris (28) 4. T. Lafai (24) 5. J. Loko (22) 6. J. Reynolds (26) 7. M. Mbye (21) 8. A. Tolman (26) 9. M. Lichaa (21) 10. J...
  6. J

Daniel Vidot set to leave Brisbane Broncos for Cantebury Bulldogs

Its June 30 the deadline, june 10 is the deadline for backflips, june 30 for mid season transfers
  7. J

Tony Williams: Torn Pec - Out For The Season

Everyone who thinks this is a good thing needs a reality check!! Sure he hasn't lived up to his price tag but he still averages 100m a game, 4-5 tackle breaks and CONTRARY to everyone's beliefs about 0.5 errors per game! Im not saying he has set the world on fire this year but to say we are...
  8. J

Wait so lafai is out?

Lafai will most likely be in, there is a video of him posted on website, with him saying he will be fine for the game.
  9. J

Des Hasler

My argument wasnt intended to be a Jackson v Williams discussion. I love Josh Jackson and think hes a future captain of the club. It was just to point out that maybe the calls to drop T rex are a little over the top.
  10. J

Des Hasler

I understand this and i agree you have every right to give an opinion both ways. But T-rex averages just under 90metres per game this year, whilst josh jackson averages just under 80m per game. T rex also has way more tackle breaks than jackson, he also gives away 0.6 and 0.5 errors and...
  11. J

Des Hasler

I can not believe the amount of criticism of our coach that happens on this site! Since Des came across we have gone to 2 gf's. I understand we lost both but we could be in a far worst position. Everyone wants to rip him for the Mbye/Reynolds/Hokko situation but I absolutely can not...
  12. J

Watching the Bulldogs in Melbourne

Hey Guys, I am heading down to Melbourne for the weekend. The game is on Gem in Melbourne, but does anyone know any good bars/clubs that show the NRL live down there. Thanks
  13. J

Round 5 Team - Reynolds In, Mbye Out

Bulldogs1 Brett Morris 2 Curtis Rona 3 Josh Morris 4 Tim Lafai 5 Sam Perrett 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Michael Lichaa 10 James Graham (c) 11 Josh Jackson 12 Tony Williams 13 Greg Eastwood Interchange 14 Sam Kasiano 15 David Klemmer 16 Frank Pritchard 17 Tim Browne 18...
  14. J

Curtis Rona - I'm sorry!!!!!!

imagine if we actually put up half decent bombs for him to run onto
  15. J

Canterbury Bulldogs hit membership and sponsorship record!

http://www.afr.com/business/sport/canterbury-bulldogs-hit-record-membership-and-sponsorship-20150329-1m9ljj Canterbury Bulldogs has invested heavily in its membership department with the aim of significantly boosting member renewal rates. NaN of Canterbury Bulldogs chief executive Raelene...