Recent content by jake6

1. J

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Mentions 3 million of recruits but fails to mention that’s 7 players of the starting 17. It’s clear as day these blokes are squad fillers until the kids are ready. Are we suppose to make panic signings like cotric again? If there isn’t anyone available then you can’t really blame Gus
  2. J

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Was out there tonight in a sky box and can not see why everyone is to upset. 4 tries to 2 with one at the death and some dubious calls. Could not buy a penalty. Our attack was rubbish but defence was solid considering the weight of possession. Combinations will improve as the season goes on...
  3. J

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

It wasn't Terrel May it was Spencer Leniu
  4. J

Opinion BELMORE SPORTS GROUND UPGRADE

The road network around Belmore makes it a very unattractive project.
  5. J

News Bulldogs' bark is worse than their bite: Defence needs mending as Ciraldo gambles with star recruit in make-or-break year

1. Crichton is arguably the best center in the game and a 750k price tag is probably the market rate. 2. Not getting the Taffe hate, I thought he was solid, timing was a bit out but that will come with more game time with the squad. Tracey may be a better option but i would be happy with either.
  6. J

Opinion Pre Season Training

cap squeeze, yet Gus announced to members that we have 7 million available for 2026.
  7. J

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Fucking hell. This place is full of desperates
  8. J

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He isn’t. I see him on Facebook. Either a bit special or drugs got him good.
  9. J

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

he is just clogging up the threads, much like the trolls and the morons who respond to them.
  10. J

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Joel now added to the long list of ignored members.
  11. J

SMH Luai

Are his sources as strong as D-Voice and Malla ?
  12. J

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

I really thought D voice learned his lesson when he was finally found out a few years ago, but every now and then he falls back into his old habit of talking absolute rubbish for attention.
  13. J

Rumour KIKAU for AFB swap

You don’t have a regular source and this source is the daily telegraph.
  14. J

Board re-elected unopposed

@04 Dreaming would be punching holes in the walls in his mums basement. Maybe she will brush his hair and let him on suck her breasts to calm him down