Recent content by BULLDVGS

1. BULLDVGS

No Source Trey Mooney

I'm just saying it's not just TK speculation. Whether that makes it have more merit, I dunno.
  2. BULLDVGS

No Source Trey Mooney

It's been speculated in a lot of places. I'd say fits the mould of someone Gould would go after. Gus denying it doesn't mean much either.
  3. BULLDVGS

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Jesus christ everyone relax
  4. BULLDVGS

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Just watched him on let's trot....fuck he's an idiot...how's this bloke capable of thinking a few plays ahead. I was a massive fan but wtf PS I don't think he's disinterested, he's just dumb. I just hope I've missed something that Ciro and the coaching staff see. Explains the effort last year...
  5. BULLDVGS

Tpj to retire from nrl

Fucking pussy ay
  6. BULLDVGS

Opinion Hass or Tino?

Neither is realistic lol
  7. BULLDVGS

Rumour RFM and Sutton told to find new clubs

He let the captaincy get to his head. After being so humble...
  8. BULLDVGS

Averillo situation

Love avo, but he's replaceable. He had the choice to stay, but left for a better deal. Good on him, not someone you pay overs to keep. He will be better under Bennett but elite is a stretch.
  9. BULLDVGS

Liam Knight?

We lack middles, he's a middle. What's the problem. What are you expecting here lol
  10. BULLDVGS

Liam Knight?

My cousin knows Liam, good bloke that's been through some rough times. Hopefully this change is what he needs.
  11. BULLDVGS

An explanation?

Not shooting the messenger but that is all VERY hard to believe. Especially RFM butting heads with coach and Kriaz wanting to leave.
  12. BULLDVGS

News ‘Headed for divorce’: Hunt tipped for Dragons exit as ‘perfect’ rival club closes in

I love Ben hunt but he hasn't done much to help the development of the young halves at the dragons. Doubt he will help anyone here much
  13. BULLDVGS

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

It means he will get injured and sit out for the year