Recent content by Jackson_1994

1. Jackson_1994

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Defeating the Parramatta Eels last weekend, the Canterbury Bulldogs SG Ball Cup team is a win away from reaching the coveted grand final, but they will have to go up against a club that has already defeated them this season. Nearly three months ago, the Bulldogs were unsuccessful in defeating...
  2. Jackson_1994

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Nah gone back to union unfortunately
  3. Jackson_1994

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Hull FC have held talks with Hayze Perham regarding a move to the club. Hull Live understands the Canterbury Bulldogs player has emerged on UK radars in the past week, and the Black and Whites have expressed an interest in him following the departure of Tex Hoy last week. Perham, 24, can play...
  4. Jackson_1994

News How Female Pathways Dominance Has Canterbury Bulldogs Primed For Immediate NRLW Success

Via Telegraph Sport By Sean Teuma The Canterbury Bulldogs will line up as the NRLW’s newest club in 2025, and with their female pathways teams the envy of others, they’re set to make an immediate impact at the elite level. For those playing close attention to the female pathways it was...
  5. Jackson_1994

News Team Tips Round 6-Bulldogs make mass changes

Fuck I hope we don't bring in tentavno or momsiea Tentavno shouldn't have got a top 30 spot to being with he is way off the pace even at cup level Gus wanted to bring him back it should have been on a train and trial not a top 30 FFS And momsiea has been playing Ron Massey cup that tells you...
  6. Jackson_1994

Official Gus on Twitter

I wasn't real keen on the Mann signing at 1st but he been a good signning for us we will miss him being out
  7. Jackson_1994

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Yer Im sure U can buy one game subscription Yer I be interesting how the flegg boys go I reckon Hayward replaces Mann next week he been playing bit of everywhere in cup at lock hooker half's and brought into the squad vs roosters I think he will be close to be given a NRL game
  8. Jackson_1994

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Team changes in good luck to the flegg boys making there cup debuts
  9. Jackson_1994

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Robinson is nothing but a whinging bitch when he don't get his own way
  10. Jackson_1994

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Paul Kent: Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories Telegraph Sport Enough conspiracy theories surround Phil Gould he should be getting around more often in the old tinfoil hat, or whatever it is that keeps out the head noise. He is gossip central for...
  11. Jackson_1994

News Canterbury backrower Viliame Kikau says Bulldogs won’t be the club to milk obstruction penalties

Telegraph Sport Viliame Kikau believes some rivals could be milking obstruction penalties but has declared Canterbury will not be the kind of club that takes a dive to get the upper hand over an opponent. The obstruction rule is back in the spotlight after the NRL conceded the Bunker should...
  12. Jackson_1994

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Telegraph Sport He is Mr Six Per Cent – a leading referee with an abnormal record controlling one NRL club over nearly a decade. The Bulldogs have won just one of their past 15 games under referee Gerard Sutton – a success rate of just six per cent dating back to round to round 2, 2016. It is...