1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

JackDog's Recent Activity

1. JackDog replied to the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tigers plot to reunite Leilua brothers.

Me too...too lazy. Looks like he has massive tickets on himself

Jan 25, 2020 at 5:22 PM
  2. JackDog replied to the thread Opinion 2020 jersey.

And yet would still look good if V was completed and Hyundai was moved down an inch (but still well above the navel)

Jan 25, 2020 at 5:14 PM
  3. JackDog replied to the thread No light at the end of the tunnel.

But at least they were performing on the field. But yes, the Boyd signing was a shocking decision

Jan 25, 2020 at 2:27 PM
  4. JackDog replied to the thread Opinion 2020 jersey.

Depends on the logo I guess. KIA looked shit with their big red bullseye even with the V cut off, and it looks shit now being blank....

Jan 25, 2020 at 2:25 PM
  5. JackDog replied to the thread News Bulldogs call for review of rules after Foran salary cap appeal rejected.

The other shitty thing about this is St Merge were granted $239k cap relief for De Belin, calculated as pro rata for how much of his...

Jan 25, 2020 at 2:20 PM
  6. JackDog replied to the thread News Bulldogs call for review of rules after Foran salary cap appeal rejected.

Maybe it could’ve been worse, and he did it in the offseason or rd1. At least this way we’ve got $350k cap relief. Of course if he DID...

Jan 25, 2020 at 2:05 PM
  7. JackDog liked Squash the Berries!'s post in the thread Smith playing one in...

[MEDIA] What can Aussies families do when their relative/friend makes his FG debut?

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:59 PM
  8. JackDog liked DinkumDog's post in the thread Smith playing one in...

[MEDIA] Leaving aside Rolf and his indiscretions of course. Not quite the same is it :-)

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:59 PM
  9. JackDog replied to the thread No light at the end of the tunnel.

I still think splurging on Hayne was the catalyst for their demise. They didn’t need him, other players stopped trying expecting the...

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:56 PM
  10. JackDog replied to the thread Opinion 2020 jersey.

Errr, couldn’t they put the sponsors logo below the completed V? It’d be less an inch lower. Thus have completed V on a blank front for...

Jan 25, 2020 at 1:46 PM
  11. JackDog replied to the thread No light at the end of the tunnel.

Red bull don’t sponsor any NRL teams, yeah? Probably not seen as representing their brand (extreme sports etc) but still a little odd...

Jan 25, 2020 at 9:13 AM
  12. JackDog replied to the thread News Bulldogs call for review of rules after Foran salary cap appeal rejected.

This should be rule for medical retirements, cap relief for the player’s contract up to $350k pa. Up to the club to take care of...

Jan 25, 2020 at 7:49 AM
  13. JackDog replied to the thread Opinion 2020 jersey.

I couldn’t give a rats as to his personal attributes. It’s embarrassing that jersey designers & the club can so easily be shown up by fans

Jan 25, 2020 at 7:39 AM
  14. JackDog replied to the thread No light at the end of the tunnel.

Being in the Hunter, I’m in a similar position (plus my work and family life doesn’t lend itself to jaunting down to Sydney to watch a...

Jan 25, 2020 at 7:35 AM
  15. JackDog attached a file to the thread Opinion 2020 jersey.

@mattard90 tweeted this as his suggestion, with help from another. IMHO, I think it looks brilliant and would likely sell heaps of...

IMG_1679.JPG Jan 25, 2020 at 7:02 AM