Recent content by J_B

1. J

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Look at the effort from Nu brown , He makes a few tackles in a row and then walks the rest of the set , doesn't get back onside , doesn't run and chase the kick. He is absolutely terrible
  2. J

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I don't remember hearing any booing although when he was replaced by taffe and the ground announcer said Hutcho had been replaced for Taffe majority of the crowd started cheering very loudly which was pretty awkward for him
  3. J

No Source Trey Mooney

In my opinion Jack todd is probably on par with trey Mooney if not better , And his stats in nsw cup speak for themselves
  4. J

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

No mate just very disrespectful to the people on here who have kids with disabilities
  5. J

Honestly mate , Brain damage? You're a dead set low life
  6. J

If you guys honestly think he's going to drop Hutcho from 7 you all have rocks in your heads The team has been playing great , We should be 4 from 6 there is no chance he drops the 1 player that has been organising the team because he's thrown too many dummies especially before a game that we...
  7. J

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

I highly doubt CC will change the halfback this week when we play a team that we should beat especially with the bye the week after I find it quite funny that some of you still don't understand what type of coach CC is , he picks his team on defence 1st attack 2nd Obviously Hutcho attack...
  8. J

Cameron Ciraldo

I've believed in CC since the time he was announced as coach , It's good to see the rest of you starting to understand what type of coach he is
  9. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Mine too change it to 502 live channel , it's better now but not in 4k
  10. J

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Papalli looks good but his fitness is not quite there yet Jack todd looks like he'd be ready for a stint off the bench in 1st grade , I'd say he'd be close to our top 17 next year if he keeps developing the way he is
  11. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Coach just said Tracey played with a calf strain so he may not play next week. Maybe bring Papalli in next week?
  12. J

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Critta was getting driven back when returning the ball from fullback , Critta had a chance to stop most of those roosters tries but just wasn't quick enough or able to hold the ball up Tonight proves he's definitely not our 1st option at fullback. Tracey better play fullback next week if...
  13. J

Kurt Mann is so underrated

I was at the game and the boys were getting back with the ref which was great to see The ref did keep a big 10metres though , Most of the time it was at least 13 or 14metres
  14. J

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

I understand that it's frustrating , but I trust in the process We ain't getting the spoon this year unless we have another year full of injuries. You can easily see the improvements in the team so far this year. I expect us to beat most bottom 8 teams this year