Recent content by iWahash

1. I

The Kennel Forum App has been decommissioned.

Hi everyone, We've had a few people reach out to us about The Kennel application and we wanted to clarify why it is no longer working. Due to some backend changes with the forum systems we use, the application was no longer connecting to the forum. As the website is optimised for both...
  2. I

BEST TEAM, IN THE BEST GRAND FINAL WIN, EVER? | THE KENNEL PODCAST #32

WHAT A GRAND FINAL. WHAT A WIN. WHAT A PERFORMANCE BY NATHAN CLEARY!! Join us on a special episode of The Kennel NRL Podcast as we review the 2023 NRL Grand final. We dive deep into that 20 minute spell by Nathan Cleary that earned him a place amongst the best ever, as well as that scintillating...
  3. I

Here's Why the Bulldogs Future is Bright - The Kennel NRL Podcast #31

The future of the Bulldogs is bright. The Bulldogs Pathways are well on their way to producing some exciting juniors. And we have the proof. Join us as we discuss the reasons as well as preview the grand final on this episode of the The Kennel NRL Podcast. Spotify: https://tinyurl.com/s01e31
  4. I

Rumoured signings, Feeding the homeless and Racism?! | The Kennel Podcast #29

The Bulldogs cancel mad monday, feed the homeless, sign every utility in the competition and suggestions of racism against Ciraldo as well as white powder are all on the agenda for this latest episode of The Kennel NRL Podcast. Spotify: https://tinyurl.com/3vdxrmuz
  5. I

The walkout, Daily Telegraph and Buzz's Agenda - The Kennel Podcast #28

There are hidden agendas behind the push to continuously malign the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, Gus Gould and Cameron Ciraldo. In this episode, we break down some of the reports being circulated, as well as go over some of the opinions of current and former players on training, with...
  6. I

The Kennel Podcast #25 - We are embarrassing. NO More excuses!

The Bulldogs were humiliated by the Knights on Sunday. There was no passion and no respect for the Blue and White Jersey. Why? Join us on the podcast as we dissect the details to figure out what is going wrong at the Bulldogs. Spotify...
  7. I

What would like to ask the RLPA about the CBA fight with the NRL

Great questions, thank you! In the meantime, have you seen the below? https://www.rlpa.com.au/faqs-of-cba-dispute/
  8. I

To be really honest, I think Clint Newton has been good so far but has copped a sustained media campaign attacking him personally, which says a lot about mainstream media.
  9. I

Sexton

We need a top 30, not top 17, as was evident from this year. We could be right in the hunt for the top 8 with better depth and I think the club has identified that.
  10. I

Hey everyone, We have a podcast coming up with a representative from the RLPA. We have plenty of questions prepared but wanted to reach out to see what your thoughts were on the matter and what kind of questions you would like ask. Send your questions through and we will try and ask as many...
  11. I

The Kennel NRL Podcast #24 - Bulldogs out for Revenge

Revenge. That is what is on every Bulldog's fans' minds. Can the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs team avenge the 66-0 loss to the Knights? Who else have the Bulldogs let go for 2024? How does the bunker continue to make so many mistakes? And who will make the top 8? All that and more on this...
  12. I

The Kennel NRL Podcast Episode 23 - Dogs Bite Back!

Dogs Bite Back! Can we be a thorn in the side of teams hoping to play finals? Did Luke Thompson really come back from injury? Plus how our 2024 recruitment drive is shaping up and who misses out on the top 8? Join us for all this and more on the latest episode of the podcast! Spotify...
  13. I

The Kennel NRL Podcast Episode 21 - Amateurish Defence

Can the Bulldogs ever fix their defence? What is actually wrong with it? Can the Bulldogs stop the Panthers from scoring 60 points? Are NRL Journalists even actually journalists at this point? Will Kikau play? Join us this week on the podcast as we discuss all this and more! Spotify...
  14. I

Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

Bloke gave up his top 30 spot for Sexton and decided to retire at a place he clearly loves. It isn't strange or unprecedented. He wants one final goodbye. He isn't in the first grade team and hasn't made a fuss. I think we should go easy on him. He is a great clubman. He loves the Bulldogs and...
  15. I

News Article Jayden Sullivan

I don't think you can make that assessment on Rajab after 3 games in a team which was down on confidence and go forward. I do love him more because he's a Lebo but that doesn't mean that is the only reason he's loved. He's a local junior and represents a large portion of the supporter base, he...