Recent content by Isaac

1. I

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

35 minutes of wrestling for $4 million wow. I'm in the wrong job. He is not cut out as a first grader, such a soft cock. A man owns up and man's up, his not first grade material and is that low wants to go to court. He needs to appreciate the club got him as a teenager and guided him into first...
  2. I

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The Dogs are in the same boat as tigers, we need to get 2 points it's doesn't matter how we need to win , if we don't beat Newcastle then kiss the season good bye. Ciraldo needs to cut the crap and stop praising the boys they need to find away to win.
  3. I

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Demetriou is gone. Sacked as of Monday.
  4. I

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Melbourne 13+ Harry grant will run through the middle Kicking to Coates to score Hughes linking up with papi Munster to attack LHS It will be a tight 20 minutes then tiredness through the middle will kill the doggies. the only chance bulldogs have, burton bombs, kikau linking with JAC and...
  5. I

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Bulldogs have told them to back off Preston.
  6. I

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Schuster not on dogs watch but NAS is. Bellamy wants a good player for NAS swap, Jacob Preston has been named as a potential swap
  7. I

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

My other theory will be Burton and sexton in halves Utility Hutchison Fullback Blake Wilson Eli Clark to debut
  8. I

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

eli Clarke debut Burton and sexton in halves Fullback blake Wilson Salmon to 13 Farmer silly back on bench Utility Hutchison
  9. I

3,2,1 Vs ourselves

Mann has a broken arm aparantly
  10. I

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Can you guys shut up, we one. The roosters are cheaters, they fucked Taafe and destroyed our momentum.
  11. I

this one is 100% confirmed
  12. I

His playing tonight well done
  13. I

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

2004 premiership winning team will be watching, how embarrassing lol. It won't be a celebration after we get pumped
  14. I

30 is a good result better then 50
  15. I

Have next week off there playing the storm