Recent content by Ironhide07

1. Ironhide07

Brett Morris' imminent return for Canterbury Bulldogs to end Will Hopoate's run at fullback

Don't give up on MBye lad's. The structure of the team is the issue here. It needs some tweaks like anything in life. Putting in a rookie replacement is no awnser half way through the year. The combinations will stick when the flow and structure piece together. Mbye might be a 5/8 at heart but...
  2. Ironhide07

Brett Morris' imminent return for Canterbury Bulldogs to end Will Hopoate's run at fullback

I don't think Sammy needs to be dropped at all. Rona just needs to be given that chance at centre and he'll shine. He is a potent try scorer on the wing but reverting him into the centres allows him to build on his already powerful game, slick flicks and alter his defensive moves, in which I...
  3. Ironhide07

Brett morris and Phillips Back Line

1. Perret 2. BMoz 3. JMoz 4. Hoppa/Holland (Sundays) 5. Rona It needs to happen. The twins need to be side by side again. Bmoz has been out too long to come into FB and Perret is simply too safe and in form to drop. Id have Hoppa at FB but with his absenses on Sundays, believe he can't just...
  4. Ironhide07

After a link. Quick Thread

Does anybody have a link to last weeks game against the Dragons?(Full Match) Keen on watching. Much appreciated.
  5. Ironhide07

Reynold's discussion

RMC? What's that lol
  6. Ironhide07

Canterbury Bulldogs 2015 NRL season preview: New recruit Brett Morris key to title am

I'm confused with this? Are you(and this stat)saying our attack is toothless(terrible)? Sorry it's hard to read the fox sports stats pictures on my phone?
  7. Ironhide07

THE GRAND FINAL 2014 MATCH THREAD | Bulldogs v Bunnies

Disgusting effort. I'm sorry guy's but we all know this club inside out and to have rep halves and the pack we have up-front, we should be more then we are but we are directionless. Ennis is no excuse. It was a terrible display from a team that should of learnt alot two years ago. It's...
  8. Ironhide07

*Breaking Rumour* Michael Ennis may play GF!!!

Michael Ennis is not playing guy's. Give it up already. He is a major loss and I understand how badly we need him today but he will not take the field. Steve Price had all he's gear set up in the shed's too before he put on he's sneakers and jersey(Wore jeans though, not shorts) and headed to...
  9. Ironhide07

THE GRAND FINAL 2014 MATCH THREAD | Bulldogs v Bunnies

Whao what a day so far with the nerves now finally starting to kick in. (Thank the stars for xanax ;) lol) I'm expecting a massive game from Jammer today,even more so then every other freak of week he's had. I'm expecting terrorising defence. The kind Melbourne forced us into in 2012. We must...
  10. Ironhide07

When ya see Bulldogs fans "do the James" !

I have posted to Facebook. Do The James!!!
  11. Ironhide07

2014 Grand final team

Reni will be there. Experience boys and ten years on he is here and will throw everything he can at Bunnies to get us over the line. Im massive for MBye at #9 but I think Des will start with Reni.
  12. Ironhide07

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

Throw Soward off he's game, get him off that high he is on and that's half the battle won. Segyaro is there key man and Ivan will be working out alot of sneaky plays close to the line. Moylan out the back is a danger but how he handles a prelim will make or break he's night. Danger game...
  13. Ironhide07

Dogs Vs Sea Eagles - Finals Week 2 Match Thread

Yep I'm very concerned with Brown and DCE exploiting him. Evans form should be up from last week.