Recent content by InGusWeTrust

1. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

All this debate about what actually happened with the rioters. It is black and white, for anyone that watched the live stream by Criscoveries on YouTube. The footage is not edited. He’s not the media but would like to think he is. Seems like anyone with a phone camera thinks they can call...
  2. I

Harrison Edwards on the move?

I’ve heard from my reliable sauce it’s Haas. We’re getting Payne in the Haas.
  3. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Watching it now man and I get what you’re saying but fuck man there’s hundreds of angry people. I really don’t think they could do much in the circumstances. They are way outnumbered.
  4. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Hopefully man. I’d hate to live across from there. Would be scary as. It looks like the big mob outside the church are in someone’s front yard/driveway.
  5. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Yeah I figured it was shortly after the attack. Just posted as it’s the only long video I’ve seen. Rest are very short clips. Props to the woman at 12 minutes trying to talk sense into the mob.
  6. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Kicking off! Not the actual attack but rioting in the aftermath. https://www.youtube.com/live/t-kIMfcdVck?si=5oLEQvszRPNVgNzp
  7. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

These rioters aren’t helping people in need of medical assistance. Just heard on scanner someone with chest pain on box rd (adjacent to church) but they can’t get an ambo to them because it’s too dangerous.
  8. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

For the record I wasn’t blaming you as that dude’s name was posted in here too. Just saying you (as in anyone ) have to be careful of publicising anyone’s details unless you know for sure, or there’s been a police announcement etc.
  9. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Cheers bro. Thankfully nowhere near it but it must be distressing for those that live in the area. Sounds like chaos around there.
  10. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Nah man hours away. Listening to the nsw public safety scanner and checking maps figured it out.
  11. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Oh fuck no not another misidentified person! If true that dude is in a world of pain. I was thinking when @King Gus posted the screenshot it was a very bad idea even if it’s really the attacker.
  12. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Also sounds like they’ve made a staging area at the nearby IGA as there’s still a lot of angry mobs in the area. Assuming it’s the Khan’s IGA, it’s a few hundred metres or so away. Very intense situation.
  13. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Farrrk just heard on scanner the poi is on the way to RPA in the bearcat armoured police vehicle.
  14. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

I understand I don’t get it man. I understand they’re angry, but since when is hatred and violence the christian thing to do? I’m listening to the police scanner and it’s mayhem. Eta: Take it with a grain of salt because I saw it on twitter, but someone reckoned the bishop prayed for the kid...
  15. I

Bishop Mar Mari Stabbed

Not sure what the riot is for when the attacker has been taken away. Unless they are showing earlier footage. Hmm no Fairfield mayor saying they want them to clear the area.