Recent content by Indiandog

1. Indiandog

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

they were forced to commit an "illegal act" (once it is proven to be the case) on a fellow employee
  2. Indiandog

IF Topine wins this then the 25 players who were made to wrestle him also have a legal case against the Dogs.
  3. Indiandog

off topic, I still remember an employee almost getting a sack just cos he didnt swipe his security pass at the the entry doors to a building and just walked in behind his colleague. AFP boys are monitoring everyone's movement on site except for the toilets as there are no cameras over there...
  4. Indiandog

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That blonde storm winger getting owned on 2 consecutive plays .
  5. Indiandog

How the fuck we lost to this rabble .
  6. Indiandog

The best spectator on the ground is Rabbitohs full back. He has been running side to side without touching anyone .
  7. Indiandog

That Luke Keary try in 55th minute was a miss tackle from RFM.
  8. Indiandog

I was at ARI from 2004 -2007. what is the super like these days? Its not 19% super I know as they dropped to 15% when i was there.
  9. Indiandog

Thanks for the confirmation. Definitely before my time 20 years ago. We were thoroughly checked for any contamination after every shift when I was there back from 2004-2007. Low level stuff would have been all decayed by now. Which area did you work in?
  10. Indiandog

emptying bins? nah that was Karen's job at one stage. But yeah still went through highest security clearance on site to join the new Opal reactor team but still wasn't told about " the secret spy stuff" and some how you are privy to all that. lol
  11. Indiandog

you know the half life of most of the isotopes is few hundred years. If ANSTO were dumping waste in the river somewhere, it would still be blowing up the canary aka the geiger counters. Plenty of greenies and conspiracy theorist go around Lucas heights with their uncalibrated equipment to find...
  12. Indiandog

bro security clearances are done before you join ANSTO not after. There were 3 levels of security clearances from ASIO spending on where you are working on site.
  13. Indiandog

Karen Wolfe would love to know where is this ancient burial ground. lol Maybe the half bake story you got was of the "hole" they dug besides the ARI production lab for its extension and due to lack of funds it never got completed. anyway I have been away since 2007 so a lot would have happened...
  14. Indiandog

This shit is funny as . Bro don’t stop . Burial site ? Buhahaha The dosimeters would be going off on every bloke in the vicinity. You think it’s some back yard operation in lakemba. lol
  15. Indiandog

Tell you what , after that humiliation I suffered and serve from boss , now I always turn up 5 minute early for every meeting. It was my fault so I copped it on the chin but it still hurts todate.