Recent content by Imposter

1. I

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

Dogs a certain fot the spoon 2019!!!
  2. I

Definite premiership contenders - The Sarcastic Supporter Thread

I dont understand this shit the easy way out is pay them all out, break the salary cap let the nrl fine us and strip our points we are fucked either way
  3. I

SOS...BEN BARBA

Hate to say it but ever since he left we went down hill he made our attack look sharp,he was the difference for cronulla aswell
  4. I

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Everyone forgetting this is still haslers side that he created,until 50% go u will still see park footy from the doggies,we are just making the numbers up again
  5. I

Matt Frawley is our weak link

I disagree frawley isnt the problem its half the team aswell we dont have structure and match fitness,nrl is alot quicker now and doggies squad is flat and can only peform for first 20min maybe should stick to nsw cup because beyond that we are just making the numbers up in the nrl with the team...
  6. I

Who is this team?

We will be making the numbers up again this year until these players go not much is going to change Eastwood Elliot Tolman Morris brothers Frawley And we need impact players coming of the bench
  7. I

Round 2

Forwards need to be fit and fast these days we lack that,take a look at Melbourne forward pack they are fit tall and with speed that is what we lack thanks to hasler
  8. I

JMK - From steel caps to footy boots in a week

His defense is awsome he puts his body on the line,he deserves to stay in the squad
  9. I

RFM

Underrated player he will be a weapon
  10. I

Eastwood

He is definitely a liability walks around misses tackles,lets hope pay does the wright thing and drops him and tolman
  11. I

Positives and negatives

Foran will make the difference if we had more structure,mbye fb cant complain but some players really need to be dropped and our running lines are terrible
  12. I

We need a mid season signing for our bench

eastwood,tolman,frawley,elliot need to be dropped, bring young blood up,they definitely deserve a try after what they did to panthers even tho it was a trial
  13. I

I am optimistic about our season

Our running lines are terrible,hopfeully early days for improvement
  14. I

Mbye set to become Bulldogs fullback

I think mbye has got what it takes for fb, his got speed the rest will come,great move dean pay atleast everything makes sense with the new coach
  15. I

Canterbury legend Jim Dymock to quit Bulldogs over Dean Pay coaching appointment: The Mole

He would of taken us backwards even more if he was appointed head coach,wasnt he our attack trainer anyways