Recent content by immortalbulldog

1. immortalbulldog

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

NRL has a partnership with Hisense so you’re looking at a $200 speaker I reckon.
  2. immortalbulldog

It's time for ALL BULLDOGS FANS say enough is enough?

All Hasler stuff done under last board. Well known. I don’t see a problem with signing pay for another year. The problems are within the quality of the players. You can’t exactly implement an expansive game plan if the players aren’t up to it. It’s also not an nrl coaches job to teach players...
  3. immortalbulldog

My god, you talk about vested self interest after talking about how much you’re entitled to for the last few posts. It seems to me YOU think the club is a joke because YOU aren’t getting what YOU think YOU’RE entitled to. Just out of interest, what specifically do you think the club should...
  4. immortalbulldog

Here you go champ https://www.bulldogs.com.au/siteassets/documents/2018-annual-report_vfinal.pdf it’s called an annual report. They release one every 365 days. Read from page 66 “Financials”. You still don’t understand that being a ticketed member does not give you a stake in the club. You’re...
  5. immortalbulldog

I don’t believe the squad is worth $9.5mil, nobody doe, including the new board. We knew the money had already been spent before we got it. Dib was still budgeting for a 10.5 for last year and was lobbying the nrl for that figure even though he was warned numerous times it would not be that...
  6. immortalbulldog

Why are you entitled to anything? What makes you so special? Does any other club release every detail of their salary cap? No, so what makes our fans think the are ‘entitled’ to anything more than anyone else?
  7. immortalbulldog

Haven’t been on for a while but I thought I’d add my 2c worth here. You really want to know what’s wrong with the club? People like you, with your attitude. Who want success straight away but aren’t prepared to do the work to get there. To say we are in a position never before seen in our...
  8. immortalbulldog

If Dylan Walker is Sacked by Manly, will they make a play a Foran?

Ummm hitting or assaulting a woman is bad enough but she was holding their baby when he knocked her to the ground. This guy is as grubby as they come.
  9. immortalbulldog

News Waterview in Bicentennial Park join forces with the Bulldogs as front of shorts sponsor

I thought we were going to have massive financial repercussions after mad Monday. You know, when the owner of Wicked Sister, Ray Dibs sons mate, said he couldn’t support the club anymore. Almost seems like the whole thing was an orchestrated stunt to destabilise the new board. Didn’t seem to...
  10. immortalbulldog

News Bulldogs sign Matt Mundine.

Imagine signing a park footy player for a year on park footy money to make up the numbers in our nsw cup squad. It’s almost like we had a spot to fill so we filled it. How unprofessional
  11. immortalbulldog

News Bulldogs sign Matt Mundine.

Yep because the old board were killing it weren’t they
  12. immortalbulldog

Losing Our Best

Anonymous 3rd party whispers in his ear “We can give you $1.2 mil a year and whatever else you want.” Suddenly club isn’t treating him right and anything less than $1.2mil is disrespectful.
  13. immortalbulldog

Losing Our Best

The big difference is from 2002-2012 we had a ready made replacement to come into the squad. The last influx of stars we had come through was at the beginning and just before the Hasler era. Klemmer, Kasiano, Jackson, Finucane, Reynolds, Mbye etc. Hasler slowly dismantled our nursery by pure...
  14. immortalbulldog

Something to think about

The nrl knew we were over. They warned us that we would be and Dib still went and signed a few million dollar duds. On top of this neither Des nor Dib fell on their swords and were both booted out so what you are suggesting is total horse shit
  15. immortalbulldog

Freedom of Speech

I have never heard as much dribble and whinging from a fan base following a result. Countless change.org petitions on Facebook, threats to storm the NRL head office to protest and now we’ve even got people claiming that our freedom of speech is under attack. It’s time time for people to grow up...