Recent content by ifdogsrunfree

1. I

News Taaffe prepared for Bulldogs No. 1 battle

As a point of difference, we could revert to the old inside/ outside centre combination. That will confuse the opposition And our players too Nah forget it
  2. I

Who do you want to win the GF?

Not the Broncos. Those pricks are afforded too many concessions. Regular Friday night games. Magic round is an away game that they get to play at home. They never take a home game to a non-metro area for the betterment of the game, and forward passes don't apply to them. Massive catchment to...
  3. I

News A not so mad Monday positive thread

Tuesday's Headlines Bulldogs hand out salami passed its use by date to the city's homeless. A food poisoning outbreak is flooring the local homeless population in Belmore. One homeless person who wished to remain anonymous declared how excited he was to be scoring a top-notch feed from the...
  4. I

Why are we playing our "home" game at Salter Oval next week vs The Dolphins?

And we'd look right at home on a float in the Carnival of Flowers
  5. I

Why are we playing our "home" game at Salter Oval next week vs The Dolphins?

Toowoomba would have been an OK option considering our affiliation with the Clydesdales.
  6. I

News Pressure mounting on Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo from familiar source

Don't know about the Roar. I found it here https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/pressure-mounting-on-bulldogs-coach-cameron-ciraldo-from-familiar-source/news-story/3fee484b3eb7f70662e573f850d8ed01?amp= I do agree about the writing style. Once I started reading an article about how Queensland...
  7. I

News Pressure mounting on Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo from familiar source

His articles are pisstakes. He finishes his stories with the disclaimer below: Dane Eldridge is a warped cynic yearning for the glory days of rugby league, a time when the sponges were magic and the Mondays were mad. He’s never strapped on a boot in his life, and as such, should be taken with...
  8. I

Opinion Worst Signings Roster

Ben "Sizzler" Czislowski
  9. I

The most ‘Bulldogg’ team of all time

As Bulldogs as it gets. Not poached from another first grade nswrl, arl or nrl club. Never left us to play for another nswrl, arl or nrl club. These are players I have recollection of, so some earlier era players I guess have missed out. I think my list is accurate. 1 Greg brentnall 2 Chris...
  10. I

News Cameron Ciraldo

I was curious too, had to look it up Ciraldo was a finalist in the Sexiest Man in League contest for 2006, placing third with 12.5% of the vote. Source Wikipedia
  11. I

Official Round 18 Bulldogs V Rabbitohs - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Is this a spectator free event? Wouldn't mind going along but don't seem to be able to access tickets [emoji2955]
  12. I

Who flogged Reggie?

What a crock. If Cody Walker gets a week off for his shot on Meaney these boys deserve less
  13. I

** Decision reversed** NRL BANS Australian National Anthem at Origin

Should play the Greek national anthem in honour of the great greeks that have saved rugby league. Politus and his love child Vlandys