Recent content by Hubdy

1. Hubdy

Jacob loko incident

Very true lol
  2. Hubdy

Jacob loko incident

Is it just me or does anyone else wanna know who won the fight..???
  3. Hubdy

Finucane finding feet at Storm

Good luck Dale, I'm glad he found his feet all he has to do now is find his hands.
  4. Hubdy

Poker

I'm pretty sure its for both android and Iphone.
  5. Hubdy

Poker

Sorry don't know of any other tournaments run in brissy. Try the poker finder app...???
  6. Hubdy

Poker

Yes in Sydney :) We did have a few venues in Qld but unfortunately they sold the pub's they owned and the new owners no longer wanted poker.
  7. Hubdy

Poker

I run a few poker tournaments in the the area. Love playing whether its online or in a pub tournament. Love the game but it seems to be slowly fading i personally don't think its as big as it was lets say 10 years ago.
  8. Hubdy

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Found this on the NRL website not sure if it's been posted already but does anyone know of him or seen him play....? McInally made it a quick-fire double after an enthusiastic kick-chase by the Canterbury Bulldogs-bound winger enabled the 25-year-old to cross to chalk again. Malone made no...
  9. Hubdy

Windows Update phone fraud - truth will out

I got that exact phone call a few months back from the same people. she said you seem to have problem with your computer and that she could help me fix it, So i said i don't have a computer just to hear what she would say. If my girlfriend wasn't here to witness what she said no one would ever...
  10. Hubdy

Irate with that penalty

Sorry people if i post this in the wrong thread but this kind of really bothered me last night at the game i saw something happen in the 2nd scrum of the match about 10mins into the game i was wondering why T-Rex had a go at Beau Scott after that scrum was fed something didn't seem right. Now...
  11. Hubdy

NRL: Bulldog Corey Thompson desperate to fit into Ben Barba's old jersey

Thompson, off contract at the end of the season, is part of a 33-man squad that includes fellow fullback candidates Sam Perrett, Josh Morris, Drury Low, Krisnan Inu and Tyrone Peachey. When did we sign Tyrone Peachey..??? I guess they mean Tyrone Phillips.
  12. Hubdy

Fergo: Yes or No?

Did anyone else read the part about the Roosters in this article..??
  13. Hubdy

haha footy players thread

South Sydney forward David Fa'alogo punches coach Jason Taylor to ground SOUTH Sydney last night launched an investigation into a punch-up in which one of its star players decked coach Jason Taylor. Eyewitnesses say giant Rabbitohs forward David Fa'alogo punched Taylor to the ground in an...
  14. Hubdy

Who replaces Morris?

Brown to centre & give sila a crack on the wing....?
  15. Hubdy

Most annoying supporters in League?

I'd have to say Souths. Reason being read below. I got a mate who is a South's supporter, he has been talking it up for the the past few months now that South's will win the comp this year. He's been supporting them for many years now and i hear the same shit from him every year "look at our...