Recent content by Howie B

1. Howie B

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I stopped reading when they called him a rising star
  2. Howie B

Opinion Medical Retirements

I dont think it does if he is medically retired though ? That's the rort. If you sign a bloke over 30 to a multi year deal you should get penalised
  3. Howie B

Opinion Medical Retirements

No shock at all to see Finucane get medically retired today. We must be the only club not to rort this rule. He was no chance to last 4 years and has barely made it through 2. The sharks should be made to include some of the payout under the cap for the next 2 years. They offered him the 4...
  4. Howie B

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

He still bagged us in his column over the weekend. Something about us ending our association with Toowoomba
  5. Howie B

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Honestly the dumbest fine ever. Surely he will fight it (no pun intended)
  6. Howie B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Lol at Hetherington. Jumped out of the way Cat
  7. Howie B

Lol. Said he was hoping to make it to half time and then get another needle. They told the coach what he said and his eyes nearly popped out of his head
  8. Howie B

You misspelled gold. Its spelt s, h, i, t
  9. Howie B

He can now if he wants mate . On market since November last year. Surprised he hasn’t been picked up
  10. Howie B

They were trying to get Sanders from Parra before Fogarty got injured. Zero for us to gain by releasing Sexton. He is off contract at the end of the year and isn’t on big money. Provides depth in the halves. Unless it’s a player swap for a middle
  11. Howie B

Yep he is ordinary under the high ball. Has been playing right wing but I think they will move him to the other side to avoid the fox
  12. Howie B

Geez you are a hard task master. Those other 2 games have nothing to do with our game bro. Eels and warriors were shit. If knights play shit then we should dust them up. But they are still a decent team with an absolute gun at fullback so I wouldn’t be expecting a 20 point drubbing. Hopefully...
  13. Howie B

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

I get what you are saying mate but the storm were easily the better team. 6 line breaks to 1. The score flattered the rorters. Teddy is up there these days with Gutho as the biggest whinger in the comp. You can see the refs have had enough by the way they talk to him. Gus nailed it last year...
  14. Howie B

There was an article online that said they have made changes to combat our left edge. Not sure what though. Maybe they will move Hastings to that side. If they leave Gagai and Marzhew on the right we should exploit that. Fox another 3