Recent content by Howard Moon

1. Howard Moon

Rugby Australia set to axe CEO Raelene Castle

peer pressure is a petty excuse, take responsibility by the way you're talking as if I condone the actions of others, which I do not, I certainly don't agree with much of what the Catholic church have been responsible for over the decades
  2. Howard Moon

We need a whole new team and coach

When the game returns we need to remove all the staff who are involved with our attack and replace them.. whatever it takes
  3. Howard Moon

No mate, homosexuals copped it from all angles not so long ago, atheists included... don't try and pull that shit
  4. Howard Moon

Even though I know that was an attempt at humour, the fact is that all Christians understand that we are far from perfect, doesn't mean Izzy doesn't do a lot of good in the world, and just because some people decided it was edgy to be offended over anything that is even remotely negative towards...
  5. Howard Moon

and you're perfect of course?
  6. Howard Moon

at least he is still employed or employable when sport returns, not sure about Rae Rae
  7. Howard Moon

Opinion Alternative Rock/ Punk / Grunge

Couple of the better Ramones covers, actually really like Morrissey's version of Judy Is A Punk
  8. Howard Moon

News Footy is back on May 28th

ok so we bring back everything that is therapeutic.... that could be just about anything lol.. not to mention actually working keeps a lot of people sane
  9. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

so what you're saying is that people should keep their distance when they see you stocking up on TP?
  10. Howard Moon

Coronavirus.

Everybody saw how Trump initially treated the situation, but of course his sheep will make excuses for him, as usual
  11. Howard Moon

what I meant was is that it's silly to say essential services only, yet you can go and buy alcohol and place bets, non-essential activities... I've no issue with actual essential services remaining in operation, of course
  12. Howard Moon

When did I ever say any of those things were not essential services?!
  13. Howard Moon

My personal opinion is that if the sale of alcohol is essential, then so is everything else
  14. Howard Moon

perhaps @TwinTurbo is the man for that job, he seems to disagree
  15. Howard Moon

lol.. essential services is the biggest load of shit