Recent content by hotdogs

1. hotdogs

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

How can you go past Nigel Vagana as No1 - so dynamic and entertaining. Rate him as one of the best centres ever .Would kill it still today . Knew how to hit a hole, could step ,had speed, Oozed X factor, He loved scoring tries . Cant split - Willie Talau - was so powerful and explosive, and came...
  2. hotdogs

Opinion Crichton the Slug

Chrighton played well and is a very good consistent player.However he lacks x factor and needs a touch more speed to be elite.We have seen those types of tackles before ie scott sattler , and proves that alot of factors contribute like angles,head starts etc but can only come together from...
  3. hotdogs

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'agonising' call on young duo Jake Averillo and Paul Alamoti

Flow on from signing Crighton and to a lesser extent xerri. Crighton will be another mind boggling decision when he puts on our jersey.Cant see what this guy will bring to elevate our attack .He has zero x factor for a fullback.Yes he is a supreme athelete and solid centre but thats all folks...
  4. hotdogs

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Ciraldo is dissapointing.He is the same as barret,great assistant but terrible head coach.He can put KO in after a minute in dogs colours but where is Rajab,even on the bench.Wilson to fullback and skelton???.Even Joash papalli could flourish butay never be given a run ever.Gould talks 5 years...
  5. hotdogs

Robinson set to drop Sam Walker

Its refreshing that a coach actually drops on form.Wish ours did!!!
  6. hotdogs

Opinion Burton does not deserve to be captain.

Hey Pleb i back the team all the time win loose or draw.Entitled to opinion and respect each and every view.Think you need to do the same and calm the f#^* down fool .
  7. hotdogs

burto on the 40 while souths attack .Great urgency leaving our line short.
  8. hotdogs

Who comes in for JAC next week?

Skelton should be logical based on size,x factor and scoring points!!!.But something tells me cirro likes boring players to grind out wins.
  9. hotdogs

Burto has zero football iq. He is a centre who wants to play 5/8 and can sometimes play great in that spot.He is also very lazy and shows no urgency.Multiple times today he was walking back behind souths when they were attacking us and leaving us short . Back in the old days he would have a...
  10. hotdogs

Burton is overrated.

Burton has no footy smarts.He is a Daily M centre playing halves and has potential.Shame he doesnt just say" Im a Centre put me there ". His problem is that he shouldnt be getting the ball on the 5th to make decisions especially late in games when the result is on the line.Classic point is...
  11. hotdogs

News NRL Agenda: How Cameron Ciraldo can reignite toothless Bulldogs attack

The answer is KIRAZ.He is a dynamic ball runner,quick,good under high ball and can pass.He is our xfactor player and would thrive with more room. I really dont know how much more obvious it has to be.The kid has all the attributes to be our rockstar fulback . Get on the kirazamataz train fellow...
  12. hotdogs

Young Blokes are on Fire.

KO is getting alot of attention but for mine Rajab is way ahead and ready for step up to replace the Flange.He looked good for lebanon and has had 2 stellar years and is looking the same again.With the team winning Flange will hold his spot even though he does F#$% all.Last week at the end of...
  13. hotdogs

Ben hannant bloke in a bar

Loved the polar bear,he was a very good player.We got bit of a coup with ennis ,staggs and him coming.