Recent content by Hotdog

1. H

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Sutton has a head like a fuckin weasel
  2. H

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Fuck me, why don’t we get Queer Eye For The Straight Guy to pick the team based on players arses?
  3. H

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Embarrassing to lose to a team playing Slab Maguire as a false #9
  4. H

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Jesus, that would be the fuckin holy grail… surely I can at the very least get a Free **** Card for my part in helping slay the Dreaming04 dragon?
  5. H

What, so it works a bit like Frequent Flyer Points?…. Frequent **** Points… every 50 posts you get a Free **** Card to use at your discretion?
  6. H

Hang on… why does Cappuccino get to say **** but my **** gets beeped out?… are there **** privileges?… is there a ****-password-unlock?… if I find the key to unlock the box which is behind the celler door, can I obtain the magic **** immunity symbol?
  7. H

A Are we allowed to say **** again?.,, thank fuck for that.
  8. H

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Maybe we get this geezer from Wyong Roos as well, he looks like the ‘cart the ball up the middle’ type to me?
  9. H

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Jesus fuck, after raiding the Panthers for their stock, have we now turned our attention to the Wyong Roos?
  10. H

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

CC actually named Luai as captain but was reminded by Dreaming04, via PM, that Gus had fucked the signing
  11. H

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

The captain decision probably reflects what CC wants out of his ‘captain’ at this point in time… they have such a relatively young side, with no established Bulldog senior… does CC need a captain to instil the ‘bulldog ethos’, or does he need a standout player to lead a group of on-the-cusp...
  12. H

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

Can’t Polly provide just one more antidote on the Whitlam years?
  13. H

I get excited by boobies and sweet putang… Polly gets excited by Kevin Rudd stepping down… something tells me we are worlds apart?
  14. H

He sure did, but it only got over the line due to Dreaming04’s blessing.