Recent content by Hot Dog

1. Hot Dog

Family club

Sending all my prayers mate. My 14 year old did his knee yesterday in the last tackle of the first half. At hospital this morning for x-rays. Not broken but have to wait for swelling to go down before scans to see if it is ligament. Picked him and his mum up from hospital an hour ago and I had a...
  2. Hot Dog

News ‘Wonderful talent’: Foxx sees silver lining in Bulldogs’ injury crisis amid young gun’s rapid rise

Same. Thanks DJ. Reading all news Bulldogs is why I come here everyday. I appreciate you searching and posting these articles.
  3. Hot Dog

Reynolds top 30?

Personally I hope that he grabs a top 30 spot for 2 reasons. Firstly because I would love to see him play some role this season, even if it is only during the origin period as a replacement for Burton, but secondly to show the kids coming through what the jersey means and how they will need to...
  4. Hot Dog

News Arthur Laundy demands answers on Trent Barrett

Marketing is all about aligning yourself with like minded brands. How many brands do you think want to be aligned with what our brand looks like now? If you have a look at all our current sponsors the only thing you will find in common is that the owners are all bulldogs supporters, and/or have...
  5. Hot Dog

Fair points and I agree with all of them except one. Penrith has the biggest catchment of junior league in NSW. They have their own stadium and a leagues club only second to ours in profits. The area also has a much larger disposable income compared to ours. They have had their fair share of off...
  6. Hot Dog

How does that pay our bills?
  7. Hot Dog

Not looking for an argument but fail to see how this comment is relevant. But I will bite and say have a look back at what you are saying. The only reason the club survived the last few years has been on the back of leagues club money to the tune of around $5m per year. They source their profits...
  8. Hot Dog

Wow, just wow this thread. We are current wooden spooners and look like retaining it, playing the most boring and frustrating footy that is at times painful to watch. We get Friday 6pm and Sunday 2pm games which we know are the time slots reserved for the lowest viewed teams, and people on here...
  9. Hot Dog

Our war cry

I love this whole idea. I love the singing at overseas football games. I actually believe we have the right demographic of supporters and passion to make it happen too. Unfortunately as others have pointed out, the size of stadium vs crowd won't allow it to take full effect.
  10. Hot Dog

Half the reward: Averillo wants playmaker role long term

Lost us the game. Simple. Kick vs 11 and 6 again on the last tackle then they score to make it 20.
  11. Hot Dog

Official Member Training Session Pics

It's still doing my head in. Anyone know who the first guy on the right holding the ball with the beard, in the pink bib and cap is? He was playing fullback and impressed.
  12. Hot Dog

He didn't really have to defend as the ball didn't get out there. He was excellent under the high ball albeit with no pressure. Yes very very skinny but still a young kid so will fill out. Would love to see how quick he is. Maybe he will be ready in a couple years.
  13. Hot Dog

My observations yesterday were as follows: - you can see why Lewis gets picked. He looks a star at training. Runs to the line, crisp passes, and makes all the right decisions. He actually looked better then Flanagan in opposing training sides and his team dominated largely due to him. What I did...
  14. Hot Dog

For those who went yesterday who was the player playing fullback on the end opposite the railway line with the beard? I couldn't work it out. Also how good were the hands on the young winger. Think it was Tyrone Harding. He looks like he can make grade.
  15. Hot Dog

Official Lafai signs for rest of 2020

Great signing. Even if it's for more than this season. We need experienced players and Bulldogs DNA. He will be good for us.