• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Horse

1. Horse

News TPJ

Perfect Kennel wankfest material; - Polynesian - Couple of tattoos - Good numbers on the Squat and Bench press - Can bust a tackle - Mediocre player Let’s hope we don’t sign him.
  2. Horse

Jayden Okunbor fighting for career

Put it this way - Idris had clocked up 100+ first grade games, as well as played origin and test footy by the same age that Okunbor is now. Genuine weapon on his day
  3. Horse

Fair insult to Idris
  4. Horse

Official June 30 Members Forum - CANCELLED

Dear Members, Due to the implementation of recent and quickly evolving Government health directives around COVID, we will have to postpone the Members Forum scheduled for next Wednesday 30 June at Canterbury League Club. While this is extremely disappointing, it is also something that is out...
  5. Horse

Cut him loose. Horrific defensive read, bad hands, and has caused the Club significant reputation and financial losses. Would prefer to re-sign Tui for depth. I almost wrote him off early but he’s shown a fair bit of improvement and has a great attitude
  6. Horse

Reece Walsh - Sink or swim?

Walsh only knows one way and that’s to swim. Will be a mainstay of the QLD team for the next decade.
  7. Horse

Opinion Not first grade standard

Love your optimism Scoobs, I hope you’re right
  8. Horse

Opinion The Draw is an absolute joke!!

Jesus we’re blaming the draw now are we
  9. Horse

REFEREE INFLUNCE "BETTING SECTOR"

Yeah yeah you just keep on blaming the refs, the betting companies, NRL corruption and whatever else then spinning into your vulgar tirades about it. Victim mentality as usual. We’re a mediocre footy team in every aspect of the game and that’s what these results boil down to. Time for you to...
  10. Horse

Opinion Not first grade standard

Go to bed
  11. Horse

This isn’t village football in Zimbabwe
  12. Horse

Has anyone considered the left field angle that possibly our team are currently less skilful, less intelligent and more unfit than our opposition which leads to these outcomes, including the penalty count
  13. Horse

You sound like a mug, the bookies must lick their lips every time you crank up the Sportsbet app. Let me know your next planned bet I’ll give you enhanced odds
  14. Horse

Of course they would. But the question here is whether they are, and when you take emotion out of the equation and assess the risk vs benefit and practicalities (especially in the era of live betting revenues skyrocketing) of it all you’d come to the answer that it’s a resounding no.
  15. Horse

Mate with all due respect all you’re throwing out here are a bunch of low percentage hypotheticals. Tell me honestly how often you think a Dogs win is the worst result for the bookies? And even if so, how would you justify the reputational risk pertaining to an industry of that size?