Recent content by hoody06

1. hoody06

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Some things I picked up out of Ciraldo's press conference. - Tracey has got the number 1 full time. - King looks highly likely to be included this week. - Taffe is in the best 17. Let's smash the knights! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  2. hoody06

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

I don't care who's in or who's out. We as a club are fully invested for the first time in 8 seasons. It's time to smack the knights, have the bye, then smack the tigers. Let's get moving towards that top 8. This group is very capable! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  3. hoody06

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

I loved the back 5 last night. it's hard to change that moving forward. That being said, Taffe brings a lot to our right side. The 7 is a dilemma. We should be 4 & 2 with a proven 7. I know it's frustrating losing the souths and melbourne games, but my goodness, we are so close. At the start of...
  4. hoody06

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Stupid post Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  5. hoody06

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

Having crazy wild dreams that Patolo ends up as good as Roy boy. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  6. hoody06

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Knight out, Patolo added to the bench. Sexton and Xerri remain as reserves Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  7. hoody06

Score prediction this wk & crowd vs souths

Dogs 26 -12, it's Critta time! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  8. hoody06

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

I love what Morrin brings, but I feel we need to go with a bit of size. If Poasa is back this week, I'd replace him. If Knight and King start, then a bench of Mann, Curran, Hughes, Poasa looks good to me. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  9. hoody06

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Great win today, real confidence booster. We get screwed over every good Friday match, I hate the bunnies. We are long, long overdue some luck and a result. Up the dogs! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  10. hoody06

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He was a tough bastard, I'd take him in a heartbeat! Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  11. hoody06

Rumour Kautoga late inclusion?

Kautoga and Xerri playing nsw cup. Tetavano is starting putting those PCL rumours to bed. Sent from my SM-S921B using Tapatalk
  12. hoody06

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Judge them in a few weeks, guys. We should've lost by 60, lots of heart. Discipline and mistakes on repeat, clean it up once and for all.
  13. hoody06

Why it’s time for unrecognisable Dogs to deliver ...and the recruit to spark a revolution

Long overdue, get hungry, get the defence right, let's be super competitive, and also fuck parra, they are scum!
  14. hoody06

Why it’s time for unrecognisable Dogs to deliver ...and the recruit to spark a revolution

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2024-canterburybankstown-bulldogs-signings-cameron-ciraldo-stephen-crichton-phil-gould-analysis-captaincy-results-finals-appearances-news/news-story/35ae1d602b8c94c60ce62ac85529a975
  15. hoody06

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Poasa, King, Hughes, Curran, Patolo, Knight, Tetavano, Fifita. Kautoga. There's enough there to keep us competitive in the middle. They just need to be hungry and hunt together and have a big year, do it.