Recent content by holbi

1. holbi

News Foran looks to repay NRL debt to Bulldogs

I'm sure he is going to play like a champion again otherwise, it's off to Centrelink next year for Foz. Then again there is always the Titans, no on second thoughts Centrelink would be his best option.
  2. holbi

Rebuilding the Bulldogs

I think that what makes Robinson a master coach (along with Bellamy), is NOT having a fkn salary cap! It's pretty easy when you can sign any SOO or International player you want, not to mention a swag of top-rated juniors from the other clubs.
  3. holbi

Consolidated Pay Thread

Had no time for Pay since he and his pals walked out on us way back when, basically did a Sonny Bill on us. Kinda hoping he walks out again.
  4. holbi

Opinion Josh Jackson

Still has the potential to be good again after a mediocre year or so, although he is far from being alone there. I wish we had kept Finucane as well as Jacko, he is still tearing it up for Melbourne albeit as part of a much better side.
  5. holbi

Social Media Curtis Rona Trolling?

Obviously no money in Rugby so back to the NRL. Wouldn't be the worst choice available for a wing spot, if signed on a one-year incentive contract with future options.
  6. holbi

Terry Lamb backs the current board!!!

Much as I love the way he played for us, I think the current Terry is worried about losing his free feeds, gym membership, legends lounge etc. etc. from the club.
  7. holbi

Bulldogs sign Jack Cogger for 2019-2020

Knights are refusing to release him,,, so far. All he has to do is fluff it in the reggies to get his release. The knights were whining last year when the Cowboys wouldn't let Ponga go and he's a recognized 1st grader. Weak as p*ss if you ask me.
  8. holbi

“It’s time for madness”

So did Dean Pay. Accepted big money to walk out on his contract with the Dogs. Probably time to move on with Sonny too. Let's face it we would take him back in a heartbeat, he probably owes the Doggies a year or two to earn redemption as a man.
  9. holbi

Mole reporting Dymock to Sharks (Confirmed by the Club)

Dymock had a history of walking out on the Dogs, so has Dean Pay for that matter. Dymock is no big loss though, couldn't see anything good from the team that could be attributed to him. Get Mick Potter in as the new assistant.
  10. holbi

REMEMBERSHIPS

Well I have stuck with them hoping that some sort of pride in the club, themselves and the coach might have produced something good. I was of course very wrong and was definately going to cancel this year, but the last 3 games, Haslers demise and Deano's appointment has changed my mind.
  11. holbi

Benefit of Dean Pay

Yeah it wasn't great but that's not the point, the point is Pay and his grubby mates walked out on the club, just like Sonny Bill. That's the probably the kind of person he is.
  12. holbi

Benefit of Dean Pay

I liked him as well, until he did the fkn dirty on us with Smith, Dymock and McCracken by walking out on our (Super League) contract to play for Parramatta. These four were (practically) the only players from all the Super League clubs to take the bribe money offered from the ARL, who were...
  13. holbi

Benefit of Dean Pay

Too late the Dragons have first Dibs on any ex- Raider player.
  14. holbi

WIN , LOSE OR DRAW PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG

Yeah its great news, although it's mostly from Dib covering his arse for the elections next year. I'll be renewing my membership now and hopefully a lot of the ones who dropped it for this year will be back.