Recent content by Hodgo007

1. H

Halatau needs to be in for Payne in the GF

I had $10 on Halatau as last-try scorer just in case @ $41. Get my moneyback if he doesn't play.
  2. H

Where can i get one???

I've been trying to find those Bulldog Blue hoodies with 1935 on them and the old school logo in the middle (with 19 and 35 on either side). Anyone know where I can get one of those? Going to try and get one today at the game.
  3. H

GRAND FINAL 2012 THREAD: Bulldogs v Storm [Predictions]

I don't care about the scoreline but wouldn't mind seeing us smash them to keep my heart and nerves in check. I expect a big game from our front rowers and thus am going to have $100 on both Graham ($11) and Tolman ($17) for the Clive Churchill Medal. Storm defend the same way to Souths so I...
  4. H

why is James Grahams nickname 'bupa'

I prefer "Jammer" which I think is his nickname from the UK. Might even be his twitter account as well.
  5. H

3-2-1 Dogs Vs Manly

3 - Tolman 2 - Ennis 1 - Morris
  6. H

Bulldogs 3-2-1 vs Cowboys

3 - Ben Barba 2 - Josh Jackson 1 - Josh Reynolds
  7. H

Bulldogs Army Newcastle Bus Trip

Same here Skippy. I live about a 5 minute walk from the Stadium but I purchased my tickets when the opening game of the season went on sale so got front row stand tickets. Should be a good game with Newcastle winning a couple on the trot.
  8. H

Bulldogs $1.45 to take out minor premiership. Thoughts?

My mate backed them @ $10 when we had a run of a couple of losses.
  9. H

Try - Barba & Morris vs Storm

Barba has just about made twice as many linebreaks from his own half as the next best player (which I think is Slater). What a freak !
  10. H

Halatau vs Pritchard

I think we will sign both and let Stagg go.
  11. H

On The Punt

I went there as well (I live 5 mins away) but left at HT. I wanted to back Scots to win @ $5.15 but couldn't do it ! Good odds for one tomorrow. Melbourne Race 5 - #3 Grand Brittania. Racing against two good horses but looks ready and is $21 on Fixed odds.
  12. H

Referees and their influence...

Anyone else notice that Graham seems to get hit high quite often and not a penalty given ? Happened twice tonight and I've just about seen it once every game. Don't want to dwell on the refs but we are getting hammered on the penalty counts all year. Have we won one yet ?
  13. H

Dogs v Souths 3-2-1

3. James Graham - He is an absolute monster. Gets through a mountain of work. Love Jammer ! 2. Michael Ennis - Thought he had his best game of the season. 1. Ben Barba - What can you say ? Another try-saver and was thereabouts most of the game. Inu was obviously up there as well.. Well done lads.
  14. H

On The Punt

Not too bad...need Mystical Grey to win !
  15. H

New York Hotels

I work in the Industry and use the Dream quite a bit. Very funky hotel and does have a Nightclub there but you don't hear the music. Great 4-star Hotel. Hotel Penn is a popular 3-star hotel (due to price and location) but I don't do less than 4 star ;) I just returned from Vietnam/Cambodia and...