Recent content by HippDogg

1. H

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

I think we will all forget the connection dsf and may had at norths maybe dsf is the kicker for may??? The change we get for rfm pays for Terrell and then spot opens for dsf
  2. H

News Bronson Xerri makes sad Sharks reveal ahead of 'interesting' Bulldogs clash

His best mate is Flanno that’s one of the reasons he came to the club… this could go either way he goes to dragons later on and doesn’t see out the contract or respects us for giving him a second chance
  3. H

Opinion We need to move Kikau to the front row

How about just leave him where he is and just feed him good ball and instead of trying fix one problem and creating another we just find a good front rower….. end thread
  4. H

Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Personally I recon there maybe a swap on our hands between nz and dogs rfm for Curran
  5. H

Finally, the Bulldogs have a ‘good’ problem

Plus Sutton starting front row!! Plus no SST anywhere to be seen
  6. H

Gus on 100% Footy

Sandrugu is going to French rugby
  7. H

Sean Johnson?

Spell Shaun right
  8. H

2023 Round 1 team prediction thread.

This is very close!!! I’ve heard off a good source perham is training at fullback and Averillo at centre and burns has been told to look elsewhere
  9. H

The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

The rock is ripped doesn’t mean he can play rugby league
  10. H

Rumour Justin Olam

We are bored aren’t we
  11. H

Rumour Nick Meaney unhappy

Probably a spot opening up at the knights he can go back there
  12. H

Rumour Roosters set to make play for Bulldogs gun

Sam walker is coming off contract [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848][emoji848] swap for Allan and then manu into 5/8 Keary half and sualli centre and Allan wing
  13. H

Opinion Boycotting all non Bulldogs games

We got a lot of good calls in the first half we make excuses we won’t learn from it….. it doesn’t excuse the fact they were making 50-60m every set up the middle in the second half easy bloody metres