Recent content by HenryJ23

1. H

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

Every Person (so called supporter) that rubbished our team after last week should be named and shamed... ooo ahh up the dogs
  2. H

Official BBO Returns

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2023/06/24/nsw-cup-highlights--magpies-v-bulldogs---round-17/
  3. H

Official BBO Returns

Look at the highlights... don't know why you would go against someone who saw it in real life.... it was 100% Hayward that kicked the field goal
  4. H

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

Relax boys... we won
  5. H

Official Team list Tuesday

Where's Thompson?
  6. H

News BUZZ HAVING ANOTHER CRACK AT GUS "GUS PAYING FOR BULLDOGS JERSEY RIP OFF"

I got one of each, they are actual jersey material. Best looking merch I've seen in a while in my opinion
  7. H

News ‘Up the Doggies’: Jarome Luai trolls Viliame Kikau in Panthers parade

Fair enough, but at least VK is going to see out his contract
  8. H

Membership Drive Starts

Gotta love how Turner made it onto the promo pic on the official website.. Next to Jackson, Hazem,Baa and Turvey
  9. H

Official Mavoni tuifua signed

He doesn't want the Tigers...cant blame him really
  10. H

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

They don't give a shit about us.. its obvious in the way they play week in week out with absolutely ZERO improvement in any area of the game
  11. H

Opinion Favourite/Best Bulldogs quote together with moment.

1. "Has there been a more important kick for Daryl Halligan ?.... Has there been a more important kick for Canterbury? ...He hits it If I hook's it's, it's staying on the line, He's got it ohhhhhh the man is a messiah" (Rabs 98 semi) 2. "And the the Trophy of Supremacy goes to the blue and...
  12. H

Perspective For Those With The Pitch Forks Out On Barrett

Is this a joke? They just extended Haslers contract.. people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones....
  13. H

Opinion Ben Marschke

Perhaps.. just frustrated about not having a decent hooker in nearly a decade.. Marschke is not an answer or a bad retention choice.. just sick of Katoa,, anyone but him