Recent content by Heckler

1. Heckler

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Shame on him. Absolutely treacherous. That's on par with SBW antics. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  2. Heckler

Opinion Skelton

I mentioned that earlier and believe he'll either bide his time and sneak into the team, or be bartered off. Same way we bartered of Gabrielle for Tracey. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  3. Heckler

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Poor Buzz getting on..not only is he speaking nonsense, he actually looks the part. He's Melon is sitting infront and below he's shoulders, and he's almost drowning in his oversized suit. God love him! Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  4. Heckler

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Yes if it means he'll get off! Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  5. Heckler

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Epic Bender Crew Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  6. Heckler

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

A sad ****...oh the irony. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  7. Heckler

Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

Seinfeld moment lol Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  8. Heckler

Opinion Sam Hughes

He's a plough...love him. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  9. Heckler

Fox

...as Gus said.."Speed baby..speed" Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  10. Heckler

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Mahoney was sin-binned for being...wait for it.....SILLY.. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  11. Heckler

Explanation on referring decision

CRIGHTON FORWARD PASS?? I never knew the bunker were allowed to adjudicate on a forward pass. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  12. Heckler

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

3 Mahoney 2 Crita 1 Kikau Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  13. Heckler

Rumour Sexton to replace Fogarty ?

Listening to him after the game..he was talking up O'Neil and how he looks forward to playing alongside of him...I doubt the rumour has any legs yet. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  14. Heckler

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Hull, where shit footballers prove how shit they are! Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  15. Heckler

Bondi stabbing

I think they're trying to insinuate a link between sex work and targeting/killing women (Other than the 1 male gaurd) some sort of revenge. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk