Recent content by headphonehouse

1. H

Official Canterbury Bulldogs CEO: Aaron Warburton named new chief executive of NRL club

Yeah Im good for cash. Dont worry about me (Ray) u goose.
  2. H

Official Canterbury Bulldogs CEO: Aaron Warburton named new chief executive of NRL club

Lets hope the club prospers from this result. Personally I would have preferred Ray Dib got the job but fairs fair and a vote is a vote.
  3. H

The Bulldogs best ever forward?

Definately NOT James Graham. Hated the way he constantly fell into tackles. Cant really recall a game he had so much impact in he influenced the result other than when he took out Adam Reynolds and cost us a game at the death.
  4. H

Opinion Biblical Barrett?

Footy isnt that hard. Train Hard, Play to Win, Buy into the Team Direction and listen to your Coach. If TB can ensure 100% of our boys do this 100% of the time then it will be a good season.
  5. H

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

Lol. Ok bro. Im off now. Said my piece. Like rest of you guys just want to be able to wear my jersey with pride again. In Ray we Trust [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
  6. H

You think its easy for Ray Dib to even put his hat back in the ring? Just readIng this thread and I think he's seriously be mad to even contemplating it. But he's focussed on improving the club. From what Ive heard he's totally got what he believes the best interest of the club at heart. I...
  7. H

No Im not. Long time member but couldnt retrieve account as lost interest.
  8. H

Absolutely agree. I point the finger at that Manly **** Hasler.
  9. H

I cant believe so many negative comments. Ray Dib had the club financially solid and was a major contributor to significant sponsorship dollars supporting our now practically broke club. Money makes the world go around and as you can see by the state our club has been the last few years we...