Recent content by Haza

1. H

Official Gus on Twitter

That is correct. It just looks better to have 1935-2025 rather then 1935-2024 and having to explain it to everyone [emoji23]
  2. H

Official Gus on Twitter

Yes Mooney
  3. H

Official Gus on Twitter

I was told a few days ago that Trey is a sure thing for 2024.
  4. H

What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

Trent Hodkison works with fire sprinklers.
  5. H

Liverpool stadium

Minns might be a dogs supporter, but come GF he was going for the Broncos. He couldn’t even support a NSW team let alone our feeder team.
  6. H

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

Better for us. No need to worry bout him getting injured.
  7. H

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

Police are investigating a vicious brawl in which NRL superstar Josh Addo-Carr was knocked out in an indigenous rugby league tournament on the Central Coast on Saturday. An all-in brawl erupted in the match between Addo-Carr's team, Sydney All Blacks, and Walgett after the Kangaroos star was...
  8. H

Dymock

I heard dymock never has had ambitions to be head coach, he’s always enjoyed being assistant (less stress and expectations)
  9. H

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

I think the head of performance from the roosters has a big part to play with these injuries.
  10. H

George Coorey passes away. RIP

Very sad indeed. Hopefully the boys can honor him with a win this weekend.
  11. H

Gus on 100% Footy

Gus has been telling us all season we are way off the pace and that it’s a long road. Unfortunately many here just chose not to believe it.
  12. H

Nu Brown Released To Knights Effective Immediately

Made way for Liam Knight
  13. H

News Bulldogs poach a weak gutted dog amid club’s signing spree

Bargain bin signings. Need to make up the numbers for the squad.?there will surely be a big marquee signing on the pipeline.
  14. H

News Dogs turn heat up on Taaffe

Thought I heard James graham say that Thompson won’t be at the dogs next year.
  15. H

Rumour RFM has been shopped around by Coach without him knowing

What about ennis for lichaa or finucane for trex. They were plenty of dumb decisions from that dope.