Recent content by Hasoon

1. Hasoon

Gasnier

Gasnier playing this weekend against the Tigers.
  2. Hasoon

Moore: the back 40 minutes doesn't make for a good footy game."

Sack Moore. Bring back sonny and willy.
  3. Hasoon

Hypothetical : Todd Greenberg

easy. Sack moore, get rid of ryan, bring back sonny.
  4. Hasoon

Limewire

gay
  5. Hasoon

Religulous

Well when you put it like that your a **** head. How does he show Islam is full of sh*t. control your mouth when talking in reference to peoples way of life.
  6. Hasoon

Jessica Watson: Aussie hero?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/did-jessica-watson-find-romance-on-her-voyage-mike-perham-talks-of-their-special-connection/story-e6freuy9-1225867471886 Wtf.
  7. Hasoon

Religulous

He obviously would interview those type of people to tarnish the name of islam, rather than interview an intellect who would wipe the floor with him.
  8. Hasoon

Religulous

Yes he is. Maher doesnt really show that religion is fake in reference to islam.
  9. Hasoon

Religulous

Ive seen this. He went to Amsterdam i think it was to interview a muslim. Please. The guy is an idiot. He interviews average Joe's and expects them represent islam as a whole. Get him in an interview room with Sh. Khaled Yaseen or someone with a educated mind in islam, and see who would be...
  10. Hasoon

Jessica Watson: Aussie hero?

Has she bettered the world in any way? Has she contributed to society or to humanity as a whole? The answer is no. She was overly ambitious and risked her life for an arrogant endeavour that is as pointless as it is idiotic.
  11. Hasoon

Who would do this to their mother?

He would say sorry and that he only did it because he loved me.
  12. Hasoon

Us and our parents DRAMAS

Here it is.
  13. Hasoon

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my dad would take me to his room for a session of absolute torture, SAW styles. Picture the high pitched screams from the movies, i was making those the whole time. Id run to the door to escape but he'd grab me by the shirt and catapult me to the other side of the room.
  14. Hasoon

FInd the thread n open it again. Im pretty sure i made it
  15. Hasoon

I copped the biggest Dabah from my dad in the middle of cronulla beach when i was a kid. My dad had no shame. I think i pulled my sisters hair. Could you imagine the faces of hundreds of white kids seeing a kid getting bashed.