Recent content by Harry Oz

1. Harry Oz

What are some memories of your wonder years?

There used to be a shop in Waverley St, right at the Campsie end of Edison St. Can remember my mum getting me some mixed lollies in there. Probably about 6 for a penny. Must have been about 1961.
  2. Harry Oz

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Assuming Gus is interested, his pitch will be the Bulldogs are on the up and a better chance of winning premierships over the next few years than Penrith, who have peaked. Otherwise he will be asking a premium to join Bulldogs and Gus will not pay overs. We have plenty of front row talent coming...
  3. Harry Oz

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Ciraldo waited until Rd 9 or 10 last year before dropping Flanagan. He seems to plan his team selections around the draw. I expected him to wait until the bye, but he might significantly increase the chances of winning with a tactical change at half back this week.
  4. Harry Oz

Team against the knights

I agree. I posted at the beginning of the season that for the first 6 weeks Ciraldo would not make unnecessary changes so players have time to build combinations & defensive patterns - and then consider changes for the Knights game or after the bye. Now the team has some good patterns in...
  5. Harry Oz

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Front page of today's Herald Sun: RAPIST AND A LOSER
  6. Harry Oz

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

Bruce Lehrmann raped Brittany Higgins. Brittany Higgins is an amazing, strong and courageous woman. Who publicly stood up to her rapist despite the trauma of being raped and knowing how hard it would be for her. I wish her all the best in the future. Bruce Lehrmann has another rape case coming...
  7. Harry Oz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

"When we win more moments, we'll win more game The one thing we're missing is Terry Lamb.
  8. Harry Oz

"The Storm have said nothing about Channel 9 commentator Phil Gould, who casually commented during the coverage that he saw the Storm practising it in their warm-up." Was this from last night? That's a pretty serious allegation.
  9. Harry Oz

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

The players who stood up and stood out is more important than how many points to give them. So I agree there were at least those 6 - Tracey, Kiraz, Fox, Kikau, Xerri and Curran who excelled. I'd like to add Mahoney. He cops a bit of criticism on this forum, but I'm a fan. He has been playing...
  10. Harry Oz

Good to see Hughes get a fine only. I like his aggro. He gets better every week. But he needs to be smarter.
  11. Harry Oz

i posted earlier, others may have as well, that Kautoga could have been called offside as he probably was. a more recent post says he did the same thing in cup recently I've seen him miss tackles in cup but not as bad as that as far as i can recall. i would like to give him the benefit of the...
  12. Harry Oz

Agree with this, although don't support the use of a cuss word. Crichton has a lot on his plate but has the talent to become a Bulldogs legend. As a leader and as a player.
  13. Harry Oz

It does look that way. Although the media is hyping up Crichton as the greatest leader since General Macarthur, I suspect he still has a lot to learn about captaincy and on-field communication, especially from his wide position. It may simply be he is learning when he needs to get involved as...
  14. Harry Oz

Cameron Ciraldo

Ciraldo will be the game's No1 coach in one or two seasons. The game is changing fast and the coaches with new ideas and who can make them work are the ones who will succeed. Over the past week a Ciraldo-coached side successfully prepared for a game against the Storm at home. And despite having...
  15. Harry Oz

How to fit in Xerri, Crichton and JAC on that left side? That is the question.