Recent content by Hacky McAxe

1. Hacky McAxe

The Murika Thread

I honestly haven't looked too deep into it, but the official story made sense to me. It's a huge vessel that would decimate a small country. A bridge wouldn't stand a chance. It reminds me of the issue they had with ships tipping. An idiot politician said, "they won't tip if you add one tonne...
  2. Hacky McAxe

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

New Battlesnake track is good. They have heavily adopted a Zeppelin sound for this one. Not as heavy as their other tracks but still solid
  3. Hacky McAxe

Thy Art are good. They lost many fans when they sacked their singer, but I honestly couldn't tell the difference between the old singer and the new singer.
  4. Hacky McAxe

Religious Discussion Thread

It's possible. Or maybe the pedos are just very accepting.
  5. Hacky McAxe

Nah. Seen them live 6 times already. Kind of tempted but not a good enough line up to get me going. I like Ghost Inside, but iPrevail are pretty crap.
  6. Hacky McAxe

Speaking of such...
  7. Hacky McAxe

Perfect. Honestly, I have been annoyed recently by the fact that some of the best can't hold up vocally any more. Bruce Dickinson struggles. Rob Halford can barely hold a note. But Phil sounded as good as day one. Which is surprising considering the near grindcore stuff he's being doing lately.
  8. Hacky McAxe

Mixed bag for me. I think the whole idea of a massive elite child sex trafficking ring is wrong. I don't think there's a huge amount of celebrities doing that. But I believe there are a small number doing it and I hope they get what they deserve. There was this expected drive by the far right...
  9. Hacky McAxe

Nah. We already all died from the Covid vaccine. Unfortunately humans are now extinct. Fortunately us Lizard People survived.
  10. Hacky McAxe

I don't mind Halestorm, but that intro just annoyed me. If you want to amp the crowd up, you come on with your hardest hitting song. Instead, she sang a 5 minute solo audition for The Voice.
  11. Hacky McAxe

The best part about the current eclipse conspiracy is that it's the ultimate "'murica" conspiracy. This current eclipse can only be seen from parts of America. It won't be seen from Africa (where humans originally came from/Eden) or the Middle East (where Jesus lived). It can only be seen from...
  12. Hacky McAxe

I love that the internet had effectively made humanity revert to Middle Ages fear, "the eclipse will kill us all!" It's hilarious.
  13. Hacky McAxe

Yep. At the end he threw on some thongs and walked off stage. The whole set was excellent. Charlie and Zakk filled the roles well.
  14. Hacky McAxe

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

I laughed a little too hard at that. Awesome.
  15. Hacky McAxe

The line up for Knotfest was pretty average, but still worth it for this alone