Recent content by HaceDog

1. H

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

Most years the leagues club gives the football club between 3-5 million. Still a minority of what is spent by the football club. Other than the NRL grant the rest of the money comes from sponsorships, memberships, merchandise, game day crowds etc. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  2. H

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

Majority of our funding comes from the NRL which in most parts gets their money from TV rights. TV rights are what funds all teams. We are supplemented by the leagues club. Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
  3. H

News Jayden Tanner

You are a fucken broken record. Time to block you!
  4. H

Phil Gould's Path to Victory with the Canterbury Bulldogs: A Pokémon-Inspired Journey

Go back and read some of your posts on here, you may change your mind.
  5. H

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

11 tries in 15 games. All 11 tries when he was on the left. Played a few games on the right for some unknown reason. WTF, why the hate for JAC? Also hasn't lost any of his speed. You guys are fried
  6. H

Rd 22 vs Dolphins 3-2-1

It's a 3, 2, 1 thread. It's not an essay writing thread.
  7. H

Ryan Sutton Defence

I agree, how has it all gone wrong?
  8. H

Addo carr hamstring

I can't believe the hate JAC is getting from some so-called fans on here. He is good enough to play well in an origin game, but apparently not good enough for the 15th placed NRL team. WTF!!!!
  9. H

Daniel Saifiti

Pretty sure Allan's contract is up this year as well.
  10. H

Rd 2 vs Storm 3-2-1

Wtf were you watching. Flanagan.....hilarious!
  11. H

Travis Touma (HPM)

Travis and Reece are twins. They have their mothers surname. Their dad went back to Lebanon either just before they were born or when they were really young.
  12. H

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

I agree with that, but played ok and did some shit things definitely doesn't deserve any points let alone 3 points.
  13. H

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

Maybe 5 out of 70 posts is a lot??? But I am the one that needs educating [emoji1787]
  14. H

Rd 20 vs Knights 3-2-1

Flanagan 3, what game were you watching??? Still can't kick a ball. He ran more today but didn't threaten breaking the line or setting up a line break. He would be in the bottom 3 for me.