Recent content by habibsta

1. habibsta

Mollycoddled NRL players must be told one simple word: NO

Have you actually been to one? It’s literally the complete opposite of what you just described. Is it possible you confused the knockout with one of your clan events?
  2. habibsta

Official Lets Trot Show (Fox and Mansour Podcast)

That’s easy to understand why, you have a coach and club that come out and support and or defend you publicly.
  3. habibsta

Official Lets Trot Show (Fox and Mansour Podcast)

so it should, it’s one of the worst decisions the NRL has made in years.
  4. habibsta

Presser vs Manly...

We only score points against inept defensive teams. We score points mostly when the games out of reach or over How many contests have we been in? I don’t know how after less than one season you call call him a good coach… no coach would be termed good or bad after one season…. If he is a good...
  5. habibsta

Presser vs Manly...

agree around the forward pack, our pack is the worst defensive and least intimidating pack in the competition, it doesn’t matter how good or creative your outside backs are all momentum is created from the forwards…. however Ciro is a major part of the problem, the team has no game plan and...
  6. habibsta

News WHY SMITH THINKS THE BULLDOGS ARE "TWO TO THREE YEARS" OFF SUCCESS

Matt Burton is playing out of position yet may be one of the best centers in the game currently. He is literally a generational talent his kicking game, game organization, game IQ, running game, defense is 2nd to none in the NRL massive statement but next year he will prove it. He will outshine...
  7. habibsta

Opinion Barrett Emotional Reaction After Win

I think the genuine key from a supporter point of view was it looked like they cared. So I am very much in the same boat as you, for now its all about the learning and experiences that the players gain we have had a lot of coach and player turnover with more to come it takes considerable time to...
  8. habibsta

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

getting rid of a toxic player is 10 times more important than signing other players
  9. habibsta

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

Bro do you watch and or understand the game of Rugby League Remsis is an absolute myth... Runs the ball up like a pillow guaranteed to cough up the ball and or give away ridiculous penalties and make terrible defensive decisions. Outside the game he is a bit of a tool and not to many players...
  10. habibsta

Could we see a successful future with DWZ and Okunbor on the wings or do we need replacements?

Okunbur is a gun young player, his hands looked better and was a genuine threat each time he had the ball. Defense and timing comes with experience and having a regular inside him. DWZ and a genuine international player the only thing we have lacked over these years is direction in attack and...
  11. habibsta

Addo Carr

I say almost done because storm wont release him until a player is found to replace him with...
  12. habibsta

Addo Carr

Burst it when he signs bro... believe me or not
  13. habibsta

Addo Carr

I genuinely have no idea about the swap i just know he is coming to the dogs and wants to come he is very close with Remis and expect them to form a combo
  14. habibsta

Addo Carr

First off the only other time I’ve declared anything on here about player movements was when Curtis Rona left the dogs and I was spot on... The deal is almost finalised for addo Carr it’s done with the dogs I obviously don’t know how much or how long just know it’s done... the finalising will...
  15. habibsta

Wakeham Nominated for Golden Boot

He was pretty rocks and diamonds in his first grade outings. So is almost every other half in the comp outside of Cronk...