Recent content by Guido Hatzis

1. Guido Hatzis

Jaywalking

Mate I don't know what it's like in Sydney but what do you think the DBE stands for on my Val Charger DBE?... I tell you, Double Baked Enamel! I've had to go through the process a few times myself... nudge nudge wink wink.
  2. Guido Hatzis

I wish....

Of course mate! No pump up poof mobiles for me mate. Some of us have got to think of our image. Alright mate! If you're lucky you may see me driving down the street with a car full of women, fluffy dice hanging from the mirror, parachute jacket and pants, gold chains, shtereo blaring...
  3. Guido Hatzis

Police

Do not laugh at my name! My friend alright? I am a Greek legend and as far as other accounts go... I cant not give out that kind of information as the taxation department may pay me a visit. O.K mate?
  4. Guido Hatzis

I wish....

Lishen to yous all." I wish this, I wish that" I'm a very tall and good looking man and have perfectly shaped, shcalloped and tanned muscles, alright mate? Women drool over me... but to answer DJ1's queshtion... I wish. :hairy: ...but don't let this get out mate cus' it will bring...
  5. Guido Hatzis

Police

Mate if the cops turn up you jusht pretend you don't shpeak english. You know what I mean? I've done that many times at my uncles prestigious warehouse. Mate infact we can fake identifications and forge signatures. Easy as mate. Don't worry about it. :BlueTeamE
  6. Guido Hatzis

The Ashes in England 2009 thread.

We should not let those dumb, skimpy, skinny, pommy poofs win again. Maybe if they do win the Aussies can attack them with their cricket bats... then it may get interesting. Daniel Noglory is a poof too.
  7. Guido Hatzis

Laser Hair Removal

Mate I took my Nana to get her hairs removed and the company that did it had to close down. You know why? I'll tell ya mate alright! They had to buy all new equipment and tools cus' they all broke and they had to turn away customers for a week to clean up her hairs. That's how hairy she was...